Whirlpool 36" 20.6 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice Dispenser (WRS571CIHW) - White
Achieve a built-in style for your kitchen
- 20.6 cu. ft. of capacity gives you the space and storage flexibility to hold your family's groceries
- 36" counter-depth design fits virtually flush with your counters and cabinets for a seamless look
- Side-by-side refrigerator keeps both freezer and fridge at a convenient height for easy access
- Frameless glass shelves flow from wall-to-wall for increased storage flexibility
- Fingerprint-resistant finish resists smudges and wipes clean with a damp cloth
Designed to preserve your food for longer
- Accu-Chill temperature management system chills groceries so they quickly reach the ideal temperature
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep fruits and vegetables at the perfect humidity levels so they stay fresh for longer
- FreshFlow air filter system is 15 times more effective than baking soda for reducing odours from smelly foods like cheeses or fish
- Adaptive defrost mode monitors your freezer to run the defrost cycle only when needed
Features designed for a family
- Adjustable gallon door bins let you store milk or juice on the door to free up space on the shelves
- Exterior water and ice dispenser with EveryDrop filtration delivers fresh, filtered water and ice right from your fridge door
- Measured Fill lets you enter the desired water volume in ounces, cups, or litres so the dispenser automatically pours the exact amount you'd like
- In-door ice storage frees up an extra shelf of freezer space by moving the ice bin to the fridge door
- LED lights cast a glow so you can see into every corner
- LED water and ice dispenser night light helps you grab a glass of water or ice in a dark kitchen
- Width: 91.44cm (36")
- Height: 174.95cm (68.88")
- Depth: 74.57cm (29.36")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2241 reviewers who responded, 1919 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Counter depth side by side- July 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this model to replace my counter depth 36" wide refrig. I like the no smudge stainless steel finish. The look is very nice. I like the sleek look of the handles. The paddles for ice and water are harder to push than my old refrig.plus when you push on them the ice doesn't start immediately it takes a few seconds to respond. It's taking me time to get use to the delay. I do miss my 36" wide shelves; especially in the freezer. I'm just not used to the new configuration and where items will fit best. I wish there was more space between the top refrigerator shelves to fit taller items. I do like the way the drawers slide out so easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Side by side fridge purchase in black- April 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I chose this refrigerator because it was one of a few models still available in black (as opposed to black stainless, which has a gray cast). I do like a side by side for the enhanced in-door ice & water features. I have appreciated being able to get a taller glass under the water dispenser on this model. Good lighting when the doors are open. Our family loves the size of the ice cubes as well. An easy clean outside door with sleek and attractive, easy to wipe handles. I do notice that the refrigerator fan is somewhat noisy and makes a “clattery” sound, which is especially pronounced when the door is open. Overall, happy with our purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Refrigerator!- November 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have it for 6 weeks and it seems to be a great refrigerator. The ice maker and water dispenser works great. Just so everyone is aware I did have some problems an i would attribute that to me being on the 3rd floor. The install crew removed the doors to get it to me and may have bounced it a bit which lead to a water leak and a noisy fan. A whirlpool repair technician came and tightened the water lines and found the fan had popped out of its mount which created the noise. He fixed it all and all looks and works good. The fan still maes a little more noise than i would like. Time will tell how good but for now this sees to be a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.