Whirlpool 36" 20.6 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator (WRS571CIHZ) - Stainless Steel
Built-in look with ample room
- 20.6 cu. ft. of space to fit enough food for the whole family
- 36" depth fits flush with counters and cabinets for a seamless, built-in look even though it's freestanding
- Side-by-side design puts both the fridge and freezer at a convenient height for easy access
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish resists fingerprints and smudges so it looks sleek at all times and is easy to clean
- Hidden door hinges add to the stylish and modern look
Keep food fresh and organized
- Frameless wall-to-wall glass shelves and adjustable gallon door bins open up more interior space for additional storage
- Accu-Chill temperature management system quickly cools groceries to keep them at the ideal temperature
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep fruits and vegetables fresher, longer
- FreshFlow air filter system is 15 times more effective than baking soda at helping to keep food fresh and reducing odours
- Adaptive defrost only defrosts the freezer when needed by monitoring the temperature
Filtered water and ice at home
- Exterior water and ice dispenser with EveryDrop filtration lets you have pure, filtered water at home, any time
- Measured fill lets you enter the desired water amount in ounces, cups, or litres and will automatically pour the exact amount
- In-door ice storage frees up shelf space for more important food items
- LED light illuminates the interior, as well as an LED night light for the water and ice dispenser
- Width: 36"
- Height: 68.88"
- Depth: 29.36"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3104 reviewers who responded, 2677 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Counter depth side by side- July 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this model to replace my counter depth 36" wide refrig. I like the no smudge stainless steel finish. The look is very nice. I like the sleek look of the handles. The paddles for ice and water are harder to push than my old refrig.plus when you push on them the ice doesn't start immediately it takes a few seconds to respond. It's taking me time to get use to the delay. I do miss my 36" wide shelves; especially in the freezer. I'm just not used to the new configuration and where items will fit best. I wish there was more space between the top refrigerator shelves to fit taller items. I do like the way the drawers slide out so easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Side by side fridge purchase in black- April 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I chose this refrigerator because it was one of a few models still available in black (as opposed to black stainless, which has a gray cast). I do like a side by side for the enhanced in-door ice & water features. I have appreciated being able to get a taller glass under the water dispenser on this model. Good lighting when the doors are open. Our family loves the size of the ice cubes as well. An easy clean outside door with sleek and attractive, easy to wipe handles. I do notice that the refrigerator fan is somewhat noisy and makes a “clattery” sound, which is especially pronounced when the door is open. Overall, happy with our purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Refrigerator!- November 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have it for 6 weeks and it seems to be a great refrigerator. The ice maker and water dispenser works great. Just so everyone is aware I did have some problems an i would attribute that to me being on the 3rd floor. The install crew removed the doors to get it to me and may have bounced it a bit which lead to a water leak and a noisy fan. A whirlpool repair technician came and tightened the water lines and found the fan had popped out of its mount which created the noise. He fixed it all and all looks and works good. The fan still maes a little more noise than i would like. Time will tell how good but for now this sees to be a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.