Whirlpool 36" 24.5 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice Dispenser (WRS325SDHV) - Black Stainless
Streamlined, contemporary, and highly efficient
- 36" fridge with 24.49 cu. ft. of total capacity consists of 15.32 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space along with another 9.17 cu. ft. of dedicated freezer space to accommodate all your fresh and frozen food items
- Side-by-side arrangement makes for convenient and easy access to all your favourite food items in both the fridge and freezer as you can store them at the ideal height for reaching in
Contemporary and convenient
- Exterior ice and water dispenser featuring the EveryDrop water filtration system, provides immediate access to cool, fresh, and delicious ice and filtered water
- LED dispenser night light helps you to easily find ice cubes and water when it's late at night and the lights are out in your kitchen
- Humidity-controlled crispers ensure you'll have the crispest lettuce and plumpest tomatoes when you need them by keeping all your fruit and vegetables nice and fresh for a longer period of time
- Adaptive defrost feature can intelligently sense your freezer's load and capacity and improve food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary
Easy to use, easy to clean
- Frameless glass shelves consisting of 3 full-width adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf are super-easy to clean
- Can caddy in the fridge door for all your cans and bottles adds flexibility to the fridge by freeing up shelf space
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins are easy to move so you can accommodate all manner of large containers and beverage jugs
- Tap-touch controls are very easy to clean, and even easier to keep clean
- Interior LED lighting reveals all, making it easy to find whatever you're looking for, no matter where in the fridge it might be hiding
- Width: 91.12cm (35.88")
- Height: 181.61cm (69.63")
- Depth: 85.41cm (33.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6108 reviewers who responded, 5248 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Messed up within a year of used- February 4, 2020
Less than a year light bulb stops working so I changed the Juls with a new one then it didn’t work. Then the temp is not as good as I first got it, sometimes my food in the fridge turns bad so I have to throw it. I didn’t get a warranty when I bought it cause I thought it might last even just for 5 years but not even a year something is not right. I’m a single mom so I don’t know how to check what’s wrong with the light. Can’t get a tech to fix it for me because I’m afraid how Much they would charge me. It’s disappointing. I even have to asked a friend to trim the side of my kitchen wall so this fridge would fit then these is what happened.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed and angry- July 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Shelves and bins don't seem as sturdy as the ones in my old (20 yrs similar model) one. No way to put shelves/bins where I want them- no choices in refrig. On door its ok. NO COMPLETE manual on how to work with new frig except for info re icemaker and filters. WEBSITE A DISASTER when I tried to locate needed info/manual. Finally found pages on how to move bins in and out but diagram and instructions did not match my model!! Top shelf in refrig is only one to accomodate tall bottles/jars.. No good for me because I am very short and cannot safely reach anything up there! I am not a happy camper but have to live with it, I guess.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fridge- April 3, 2020
First off the stainless steel is very easy to clean and take care of. The fridge is very spacious and I love the racks for cans of soda. Yeah he door shelves have plenty of room for condiments and milk on the bottom. The freezer area however is not as big as I thought but that’s due to the ice tray and water delivery systems. Pizzas can not stand up on the sides there isn’t enough space too to bottom but flat they fit well. Yeah he door also has storage and fits your frozen juices and other things nicely. The fridge lights are nice being LED and the water and I e dispensers light is nice at night. Over all I love the fridge and recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.