Whirlpool 36" 24.9 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with LED Lighting (WRS315SNHM) - Stainless
Accommodates all your food
- 36" fridge with 24.9 cu. ft. of total space includes 15.32 cu. ft. for storing fresh foods and a 9.61 cu. ft. freezer for frozen items, providing ample space for all your weekly groceries and more
- Side-by-side design keeps frequently accessed items at a convenient height for easy retrieval
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins can accommodate larger bottles and jugs
- Spill-proof frameless glass shelves keep liquid from leaking from one shelf to the other
Keeping the right temperature
- Humidity-controlled crispers can adjust to accommodate your fresh fruits and vegetables to extend their life
- Adaptive defrost intelligently senses the freezer load and capacity and only runs the defrost cycle when it's needed, improving food preservation and saving energy
- Electronic temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature to the optimal level for proper food storage
Other design features
- Stainless steel finish matches with the décor of any kitchen, provides a sleek and stylish look, and is smudge and fingerprint-resistant
- Interior LED lighting so you can easily see what's inside
- Hidden hinges provide a seamless look
- Optional icemaker (sold separately) provides ice cubes at the touch of a button, right from the fridge
- Width: 91.12cm (35.88")
- Height: 175.77cm (69.2")
- Depth: 85.41cm (33.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1101 reviewers who responded, 1004 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It keeps items cold & frozen- June 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It does what we need it to do: keep items cold & frozen. I just hope this appliance continues to work for more than 10 years. Our only complaint is that the compressor is VERY loud. Since this unit is on our garage, that is not too much of a problem. If we had it in the house, we would have returned it due to the high level of noise when it operates. We have only owned it for 2 weeks so it is hard to give much feedback. Any problems over the course of ownership & use would affect a review, so ask me again in a few years. Our unit did not come with an ice maker, the quality of which is something I would have taken into account for my review.
- Less features and more room- March 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had a 20 cu ft double door with pull out chest freezer on the bottom. We replaced it with a 25 cu ft side by side freezer / fridge No more standing in my head to hunt for frozen foods. An ice maker was added ( no in the door water/ice ) an older model had a door flap that never closed properly The replace fridge had a solid block of ice in the bottom freezer every 3 weeks. No issues so far and plenty of room for larger crock pot storage of cooked food. Space in the freezer for more than 4 frozen dinners. No extra fridge in the garage this time. We buy/ use items more frequently but no 2 year old freezer burned food to toss out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works, but a cheap model- June 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The refrige looks good and works fine. A few small problems: The wheels don't level even after the delivery tech adjusted It moves forward when open the doors because the wheels cannot be locked The doors cannot be opened right after being closed, have to wait for 10 to 20 seconds, not sure if it is designed like this, didn't study The plastic tray on the door fell when tried to put stuffs in the first time and was hard to put back in. it is noisy because the compressor vibrates a lot. I put a piece wood between the compressor and the wall to reduce the noise. Cannot comment on the compressor or other important parts yet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.