Whirlpool 36" 25.2 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water Dispenser (WRF535SWHZ)- Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Generous capacity and contemporary style
- 25.2 cu. ft. total capacity includes 17.34 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 7.44 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout makes retrieving frequently used freezer items easy, and puts daily-use fridge items at waist height
- Modern French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time, saving space in your kitchen
- ENERGY STAR certification means this model exceeds government standards, saving you money on every utility bill
Fresh food, filtered water
- Accu-Chill temperature management system keeps food fresh by monitoring and adjusting temperature settings automatically
- Interior water dispenser features EveryDrop water filtration technology to deliver pure, refreshing water on demand
- FreshFlow produce preserver in the crisper drawers keeps produce fresh and sweet
- Temperature-controlled full-width drawer easily stores wide items like charcuterie boards and sheet cakes
- Adaptive Defrost intelligently senses freezer load and capacity, only running the defrost cycle when necessary to improve food preservation
- Interior organization and illumination
- Easy-to-clean frameless glass shelves mean you sacrifice zero storage space, with 4 adjustable half-width shelves and 1 fixed full-width shelf
- Gallon-size door bins are easily adjustable to accommodate containers and beverage jugs of varying sizes and heights
- Interior LED lighting illuminates the whole fridge, all the way to the back
- Width: 90.49 cm (35.63")
- Height: 178.12 cm (70.13")
- Depth: 90.17 cm (35.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4909 reviewers who responded, 4642 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pro Con- January 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pros: Double door for the frig with adjustable shelves make it so everything fits nicely in it's place. Single freezer door, with spacious storage. The top draw in the freeze only pulls out if desired, otherwise, full access to the bottom two storage units. Like the water dispenser inside the frig. Cons: Should have split the meat/cheese draw to correspond to the two sides of the frig doors. In order to access the meat/cheese draw, you have to open both sides of the frig. Should have split the draw to make it accessible from one side or the other, like the vegetable draws. Still could have been one big draw, just split the access.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- March 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this item about a month ago. It is really great looking, and very roomy. It is extremely quiet. I love the way the doors seal...nice and tight. It actually has a lot more room than I need, for two of us. We are not using the ice maker or water, so I can't comment on that. The only thing I have found that I don't care for, is because of that big drawer at the bottom, there is a bit less shelf space in the door. It is only an issue if you have tall things, you almost have to take out a shelf. But, I love that bottom drawer, so it's a fair trade. I love the finish of the stainless steel, and everything inside is well made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good looking, lots of space & Whirlpool confidence- April 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After researching everything out there, it became obvious that Brand confidence was the most important factor for making a choice. While most refridgerators have similar features and do their job, I realized I needed to feel confident that it was a quality product and that the company that made it would stand behind it. With regard to the actual Refridgerator, I am happy with this mode. Easy simple controls, consistent temp, and it looks great. While I have zero complaints, I feel I can't give it a full 5 rating until I have had it for awhile. That last star is reserved for longevity. Not reason to think it will not be the case however.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.