Whirlpool 36" 25.2 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water Dispenser (WRF535SWHB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Stylish storage for all your groceries
- 36" French door fridge has a bottom-mount freezer with drawer pullout so your frozen food is always easy to find
- 25.2 cu. ft. of total capacity offers 17.34 cu. ft. of fresh food storage and 7.44 cu. ft. of freezer space
Automatic temperature controls preserve your food for longer
- Accu-Chill temperature management system automatically monitors the temperature in the fridge and adjusts temperature settings to keep food fresh
- FreshFlow produce preserver adjusts temperatures in the crisper to help keep your favourite fruits and veggies fresher for longer
- Full-width drawer is temperature-controlled and lets you easily store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes
- Adaptive defrost senses freezer load and capacity, improving frozen food preservation by only running the defrost cycle when necessary
- Humidity controlled crispers set the optimal temperature to keep every piece of fruit or leaf of lettuce fresh for longer
Easily organise your fridge
- Glass frameless shelves include 4 adjustable half-width shelves and 1 fixed full-width shelf
- Gallon-size door bins are adjustable and can be moved to accommodate larger containers and beverage jugs
- LED lighting lights up every corner of your fridge to make it easy to find what you're looking for
- ENERGY STAR certification means your fridge uses less power
- Width: 90.49cm (35.63")
- Height: 178.12cm (70.13")
- Depth: 90.17cm (35.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4118 reviewers who responded, 3926 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pro Con- January 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pros: Double door for the frig with adjustable shelves make it so everything fits nicely in it's place. Single freezer door, with spacious storage. The top draw in the freeze only pulls out if desired, otherwise, full access to the bottom two storage units. Like the water dispenser inside the frig. Cons: Should have split the meat/cheese draw to correspond to the two sides of the frig doors. In order to access the meat/cheese draw, you have to open both sides of the frig. Should have split the draw to make it accessible from one side or the other, like the vegetable draws. Still could have been one big draw, just split the access.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- March 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this item about a month ago. It is really great looking, and very roomy. It is extremely quiet. I love the way the doors seal...nice and tight. It actually has a lot more room than I need, for two of us. We are not using the ice maker or water, so I can't comment on that. The only thing I have found that I don't care for, is because of that big drawer at the bottom, there is a bit less shelf space in the door. It is only an issue if you have tall things, you almost have to take out a shelf. But, I love that bottom drawer, so it's a fair trade. I love the finish of the stainless steel, and everything inside is well made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good looking, lots of space & Whirlpool confidence- April 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After researching everything out there, it became obvious that Brand confidence was the most important factor for making a choice. While most refridgerators have similar features and do their job, I realized I needed to feel confident that it was a quality product and that the company that made it would stand behind it. With regard to the actual Refridgerator, I am happy with this mode. Easy simple controls, consistent temp, and it looks great. While I have zero complaints, I feel I can't give it a full 5 rating until I have had it for awhile. That last star is reserved for longevity. Not reason to think it will not be the case however.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.