Whirlpool 36" 26.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (WRF757SDHZ) - Stainless Steel
Sleek and stylish design
- 26.8 cu. ft. of total storage capacity with 19.03 cu. ft. of fresh food storage and 7.77 cu. ft. of freezer storage space gives you plenty of room to feed a full party or a busy family
- 36" French door design keeps your most-used fridge items within easy reach, and lets you single-handedly remove wide dishes and trays with ease
- Free-standing design has finished sides for easy placement in any kitchen
Storage that makes sense
- Platter pocket keeps wide, flat, or bulky items like pizza boxes, cookie trays, and lasagna tucked out of the way in the refrigerator for safe, space-saving storage
- Humidity-controlled crispers help keep your fruits and veggies fresh and crisp for longer
- Deli drawer gives you ample room for storing your favorite meats and cheeses, and makes it easy to find them when you're getting lunch ready
- Gallon door bins are adjustable to give you increased flexibility right where you need it
- Two-tier freezer storage in a pull-out drawer makes frozen storage simple, keeping your most-used items on top for easy retrieval
- Built-in pizza pocket keeps frozen pizzas upright for easy storage
Designed for real life
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to see everything in your refrigerator, so you can always find what you're looking for
- In-door ice storage sits in the door, giving you more storage space on your shelves
- Exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop filtration ensures that you and your family always have access to a fresh, cool beverage without even needing to open your fridge doors
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish is easy to keep clean, so your fridge always sparkles like it's straight out of a magazine
- Spill-proof glass shelves make it easy to clean up accidental spills, even after they happen
- ENERGY STAR certified model helps you conserve resources
- Width: 90.49cm (35.63")
- Height: 177.47cm (69.87")
- Depth: 90.47cm (35.62")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1476 reviewers who responded, 1332 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Pleased!!!- October 26, 2020
I bought a brand new home. The biggest investment of my entire life. With a new house, I needed a new fridge. I searched other applicant stores and could not find another deal better than this one. I have had my refrigerator of a month now and everything is going Great!!!! It took some adjusting to the sound ice maker but overall it's Great. The doors shut evenly and the trays and drawers are even and easy to open and close. However the shelves on the inside of the door was confusing and I think I'm missing a smaller shelf. There's plenty of space in the freezer for me. Overall, I would recommend this refrigerator to family and friends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great storage capacity; wonderful performance- October 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Only had refrigerator for about three weeks, but, so far, this has been all I expected from a Whirlpool refrigerator. Replaced an old side-by-side GE refrigerator. This new Whirlpool has great capacity and position flexibility of all the shelves is terrific. I have refrigerator thermometers in the freezer and refrigerator and its always within two degrees of my settings. I know some people have written about their refrigerators being noisy; well, my refrigerator is so quiet I don't even know its on. The only time I hear it is when water is filling up the ice maker or when ice is being dumped into the ice storage bin. Overall, a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the quality of Whirlpool we are used to...- September 10, 2021
I am really disappointed in my whirlpool purchase. Our entire home is furnished with WP products, from our kitchen to our laundry room. All whirlpool but the most recent purchase has been horrible. We have the WP WRF757SDHZ. We had issues within the first month with a failed part. The unit was serviced and the part replaced. Then we had another failed part 9 months later and that too was serviced. Now the LED in the freezer just went out. How can this be. The unit is just about 2 years old and it is one issue after another. I would appreciate help with these ongoing issues. I would be happy to provide a receipt of our purchase.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.