Whirlpool 36" 28.5 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice Dispenser (WRS588FIHZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 36" fridge with 28.49 cu. ft. of total capacity is made up of a 10.93 cu. ft. freezer and a 17.56 cu. ft. fresh food storage area
- Side-by-side format means you can keep your most frequently reached-for items, whether fresh or frozen, at a height that's convenient and easily accessible
Fresher and longer lasting
- Accu-Chill temperature management system monitors the fridge's temperature and intelligently adjusts its settings to keep foods fresh and delicious
- Crisper with FreshFlow produce preserver inside is the perfect place to store your fruit and vegetables, as it keeps them fresh and tasty
- Crispers are humidity-controlled to maintain the plumpness of your tomatoes and the crispness of your lettuce, along with all your other produce, so your salads will always be fresh and perfectly textured
- Ice and water dispenser, featuring the EveryDrop water filtration system, is easily accessible on the exterior of the fridge and provides fresh, clean-filtered, and delicious tasting water and ice cubes on demand
- LED night light for the exterior water and ice cube dispenser makes finding a cool, refreshing drink easy when it's late at night and completely dark in your kitchen
A pleasure to use every day
- Frameless, full-width glass shelves--including 3 that are adjustable and 1 that's fixed--are super-easy to keep clean
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins are quickly and easily moved, making room for large, beverage-filled jugs and containers
- LED interior fridge lighting reveals the specific food items you're looking for quickly and easily, even if they're hiding behind last night's leftovers
- Width: 91.44cm (36")
- Height: 175.26cm (69")
- Depth: 88.58cm (34.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 3200 reviewers who responded, 2972 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features- August 12, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This refrigerator replaced my LG whose compressor quit working. Nobody repairs LG anymore(wish I had know that 7 yrs ago when I purchased it). So I asked some repair service people what they’d recommend and they said Whirlpool or Maytag. I’ve only had this for about a month. The only thing that I have noticed (and knew about up front) was the ice maker being a little loud. Very tolerable for me. It also could use a butter keeper but not a huge deal either. The other features are all great. I love that if you want a large amount of ice it’s easy to access the ice container in the freezer and get what you need without running the dispenser.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Refrigerator!- December 29, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've had this refrigerator for 8 months, and it's a good one that replaced a large, 20 year old Kenmore side-by-side. I shopped for a refrigerator for a good month before settling on this one and am happy with my choice. It has plenty of room in both sides and has no problem with keeping the food cold. The automatic water dispenser feature is excellent for filling bottles of water I take to work each day. The only 2 negative points I give is that the noise level when making ice is noticeable, and there are some areas on the left side that are colder than other areas, but the positive points of this refrigerator far outshine those 2 points.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- November 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was a replacement for another fridge that broke after 4 years. It was back ordered for two months before it arrived. We like it’s features and room. We aren’t impressed with the 1 yr warranty. We like the water and ice maker better than the older model we replaced although it only holds a minimal amount of ice. The electronics work well so far. It was delivered on nov 11, 2020. Measured dispenser is nice and the deeper tray for water and ice on the door is a welcome addition. Overall the fridge is working good for the couple weeks we have had it and we are cautiously optimistic it will last longer than the last whirlpool we purchased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.