Whirlpool 36" 4-Door French Door Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water Dispenser (WRX735SDHV) -Black Stainless
Sleek, stylish, spacious, and contemporary
- 36" fridge has 24.5 cu ft. of total capacity, including 17.78 cu. ft. of space dedicated to fresh food items and another 6.73 cu. ft. of freezer storage space
- French door design means you can choose to open just one door at a time if you want, thus taking up less overall space in your kitchen
- Freestanding design affords you the freedom and opportunity to place the fridge pretty much wherever in your kitchen that best suits you
- Five spillproof glass shelves, including 1 that's full width, 1 partial width adjustable shelf, and 3 more adjustable shelves that are half width, provide space for every jug, jar, bottle, can, carton, packet, and every other type of container you may have
- Adjustable gallon door bins allow you to keep your orange juice, apple juice, milk, water, and other beverages of choice within easy reach in the fridge door rather than on the shelves
- Refrigerated exterior drawer with temperature controls that are adjustable provides extra room for oft-used food and beverage items
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers of partial width, and another temperature-controlled drawer that's full width, ensure that your fruit and veggies remain fresh and crisp for the most delicious salads
- Accu-Chill temperature management system employs a cool technology that chills your food quickly by sensing and adapting the environment inside your fridge to enhance food preservation
Additional amazing features
- Adaptive defrost system preserves food and saves you power by running the defrost cycle only when your freezer requires it
- Exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop water filtration system means you'll never have to open your fridge door again to find cool, fresh, and clean drinking water
- Measured Fill feature allows you to obtain just the amount of filtered water you want, giving you the option to choose in ounces, cups, or litres
- LED lighting banishes shadows to the most remote corners of your fridge, making it easy to find whatever you're looking for
- Tap-touch controls are simple to use and an equal breeze to clean
- Width: 90.49cm (35.63")
- Height: 178.13cm (70.13")
- Depth: 87.95cm (34.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6060 reviewers who responded, 5632 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Fridge, but very loud!- November 10, 2020
I love the fridge ad the middle drawer is a plus. There is a lot of room on the inside. I kind of wish the ice maker was on the door because it takes up a lot of room, but then again the plus side to that is that it is a big ice maker and you get a lot more ice then others. The shelves on the door are very small and can only fit small items. The one thing I do not like is the noise. When the compressor is running it is very loud and annoying. I am thinking about returning the fridge because of how loud it is, unless there is a way to fix it. I really like the fridge and the price was right, so maybe there is a way to fix it. Great look as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- lots of storage- easy to compartmentalize- July 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this unit for two weeks now and love the options it gives for food storage. We are a family of only three and find it very easy, especially with the refridgerated drawer, to have easy access to all of our food without having to dig around, move things out of the way. If you plan the shelves right and have an idea of where all of your food containers will go, and stick to that, it all works great-- better than any other fridge I have owned. shelves are spacious. The drawer makes it easy to grab the butter, eggs, veggies, luncheon meats and cheese, leaving the upper comparment for bottles, condiments, and larger stuff, like watermelon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Quality, Great Features- December 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Purchased this a month ago after a kitchen remodel. It's been several years, since I've searched for refrigerator, and was slightly overwhelmed by options. I knew I wanted a French door, without a lot of the fancier/gimmick options from other manufacturers. This model fit the bill. Perfect balance of features, size and value. Some have complained of noise, but I have not experienced this. Its quieter than my 10 year old whirlpool its replacing. The one warning I will give is that make sure to measure the fitment. Especially the doors if its on or near a wall. If its to close ,or on a wall, the wall side door may not open all the way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.