Whirlpool 36" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (WCG97US6HS) - Stainless Steel
Precise temperature control
- Five powerful burners from 5,000 BTU to 18,000 BTU give you extremely versatile cooking options
- SpeedHeat burners heat up in a flash to help you get cooking done faster
- FlexHeat burners distribute heat evenly across 2 rows of flames for greater control at high temperatures while doing things like searing meat or rapid boiling water, and low temperatures while cooking delicate items like fish
- AccuSimmer burners reduce power for better control at lower temperatures so your food doesn't burn
Maximise your cooktop space
- Full-width grates cover the entire cooktop surface so you can safely rest pots and pans anywhere
- Fifth burner maximises space and helps you get entire meals done at once
- Griddle grills vegetables and sears steaks for a barbecue-worthy meal, or can be used for making pancakes, eggs, and bacon in the morning for breakfast
- Wall oven-compatible, or install it on its own for versatile placement options and to save space in the kitchen
Easy to clean
- Stainless steel is durable, stylish, and easy to clean, as well as resistant to fingerprints and smudges
- EZ-2 Lift hinged cast-iron grates let you easily wipe underneath without having to remove them
- Grates and knobs can be washed in the dishwasher for a more thorough clean
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop has raised edges to contain spills, further simplifying cleanup
- Sealed burners prevent food from falling inside
- Width: 91.44cm (36")
- Height: 10.48cm (4.13")
- Depth: 53.34cm (21")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 297 reviewers who responded, 268 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Attractive, powerful cooktop- 17 juin 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our primary criteria for this was to fit the granite cutout where a Kitchen Aid cooktop was, and it fit well. But it's also very attractive, and heats quickly. Yes, the grids raise the pans a bit higher than our previous cooktop, but they heat just the same, and the 18,000 BTU center burner boils water faster than our prior main burner and works well with a wok. And the hinged grids are convenient for easy cleanup. The stainless steel seems more prone to scratching than other appliances we have, so we try to be careful cleaning it. Other than that, we are very happy with this cooktop!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very inefficient, poor design- 8 juillet 2015
I got this with my new home. To say the least, it is very inefficient. If you want to do some serious cooking, this is not the right cook top.The Grills are too high, which makes the heat loss and if you have to stand there while cooking few dishes, you feel the heat as so much heat is escaping. This means it takes longer to cook, and again you feel the heat too. It's a bad designLooks like the design is focused on look, cleaning, but ignored efficiency and cook's comfort. Also, if something gets onto the stainless steel looking rims around the burners, it's very hard to get rid off.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features- 18 février 2019
We purchased this and my husband installed about a month ago.. Other reviews I had read indicated that the burners were not adequate and could not be adjusted..I found this to not be true. My only complaint was that the grates did not have a solid base so any small pans would be precariously balanced on the grate...they seem to have changed the design of the grate and if I had those grates my rating would be a 5+++. Love the hinged grates and - my bad - I bought stainless - looks great but a constant upkeep...the control knobs are a little cheapy, but everything is now a daysYes, I would recommend this to a friend.