Whirlpool 36" Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator w/ Water Dispenser (WRF540CWHZ)-Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Designed to fit your kitchen and your food
- 20 cu. ft. total storage capacity combines 14.38 cu. ft. of space for fresh food along with 5.62 cu. ft. of dedicated freezer space
- Counter-depth styling fits flush with your counters and other kitchen appliances for a premium, built-in look
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout provides organization and easy access to your most frequently used frozen foods
- French door design is modern and convenient, giving you the option to open just one door at a time
- ENERGY STAR certification means you’ll save both on power consumption and money when your energy bill arrives
Keeps food fresh and dispenses filtered water
- Accu-Chill temperature management system tracks your fridge’s temperature and adjusts it for optimal food preservation
- Interior water dispenser with EveryDrop water filtration feature provides clean and refreshing water whenever you want some
- Crisper features the FreshFlow produce preserver to keep your fruit and vegetable items fresh and healthy longer
- Temperature-controlled full-width drawer easily stores large and wide food items like party platters and even sheet cakes
- Adaptive defrost preserves food longer and better by intelligently sensing the freezer’s load and capacity and running the defrost cycle only when necessary
Organized and well lit
- Glass frameless shelves consisting of 1 fixed full-width shelf and 4 adjustable half-width shelves are very easy to clean
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins are easily moved to accommodate large items such as beverage containers
- Humidity controlled crispers allow you to store all of your fresh fruits and vegetables under the ideal conditions to last as long as possible
- Built-in LED lights illuminate the interior of the fridge so you can easily find hiding or tucked away items
- Width: 35.63"
- Height: 70.13"
- Depth: 29.38"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 605 reviewers who responded, 548 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mostly great-- July 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] For the price point that this is- we feel like we got a good solid refrigerator. Looks great in our kitchen. Love the interior water dispenser rather than outside the door. Like the warning bell when the door is ajar. The downsides- the sound can sometimes get a bit loud. The doors don’t close automatically so that little bell/dinger goes off rather frequently. We have to be conscious of closing the door. Other issue is the shelves don’t extend all the way to the back of the refrigerator- allowing space for small objects to fall down through the back. Small design flaws we can live with and I’m sure Whirlpool will continue to improve on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Design- February 1, 2019
I just got this refrigerator yesterday after two delivery delays from the manufacture. Why would a company such as Whirlpool put such a poorly designed refrigerator on the market? This is advertised as a 20 cu. ft. refrigerator. I'd like to know just how much of that space is usable? Why in the world do the removable shelves not even come close to the back of the refrigerator, leaving a TWO INCH gap. In my opinion is is totally unacceptable. Not to mention the water filter and the temp controls further taking away usable space. The interior drawers are cheap plasitc. I am completely dissatisfied with this product so far.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful refrigerator!- January 28, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This refrigerator is awesome. I bought it to replace a 25-year-old refrigerator (with top freezer) which still looked good and worked well. I am most excited about its french door design. It allows us to easily see all our refrigerator contents with no bending over! Because of that, we can buy exactly what we need at the store and nothing gets lost at the back. I am also very happy that I chose white (instead of following the stainless trend). It fits right in and gives us a look that we're used to; except with much better design. Finally, the french doors can be opened fully and don't block the aisle between the refrigerator and island. Love it!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.