Whirlpool 36" French Door Refrigerator with Ice & Water Dispenser (WRF555SDFZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
A size and style fit for a family
- 24.7 cu ft. fridge has 18 cu. ft. of space for your fresh food and 6.7 cu. ft. of organized freezer space
- 36-inch stainless steel fridge with bottom freezer so all of your favourite fresh and frozen food is within reach
- Freestanding French door design lets you open one door at a time so your fridge stays colder
- Fingerprint-resistant exterior minimizes smudges and fingerprints and easily wipes clean
Easy access to snacks and drinks
- Exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop water filtration pours your a glass of fresh filtered water or ice
- Spillproof shelves contain leaky condiments or spills so they don’t drip down into your fridge
- Tap-touch controls make it easy to adjust your fridge or freezer
- Dispenser control lock prevents accidental spills or unwanted use
Room to store more
- Adjustable gallon door bins give you space for more orange juice, milk, or soda and free up space on the shelves
- Two clear humidity-controlled crispers keep your fruits and vegetables crisp and green for longer
- Two-tier freezer storage has 2 sliding bins so you can organize your snacks and long-term frozen items
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge uses less power, saving on your energy costs
- Width: 35.63"
- Height: 70.13"
- Depth: 35.25"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 3376 reviewers who responded, 3089 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New Refrigerator- January 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had it just over a month and the hinged seal broke on the left door, so the door doesn't close correctly. Whirlpool will fix it free. It just scares me what else will break in the next few years. We do like having the ice and water on the outside. The dispenser doesn't fit our water bottles so it creates a mess. The refrig is suppose to be the same size as our old one, but it seems smaller inside. The freezer also is a little small, you can't put too much in it or it will hit the drawer on top. It is a little loud at times, but not too bad. Received two stars because of worry about the quality down the line, it could have been 3 stars.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Regrets- April 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I feel the supports for the shelves are often in the way when I place items in my refrig. I feel the shelves are just a bit short on width. The front lip on the shelves, while aesthetically pleasing, only causes less (very important) room. I so regret not getting the separate exterior drawer. I absolutely hate, hate opening both large doors in order to open the bottom drawer. I feel the doors do not close/seal tightly with ease. I feel I always have to check if the doors are closed tight even tho a light would come on if they were not closed tight.....it just doesn't feel/seem like a tight closure. I bought because Made in America....regrets yesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I do love the freezer on the bottom!- June 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had the refrigerator freezer since May/2019. My huge complaint is that they do not tell you or give you any instructions as to set up or reasons why certain things are built the way they are. They do not tell you what the left door is suppose to hold in the very top.. No suggestions as for shelf allignment..?? No idea where the butter should be placed or the milk..?? i figured the door but when i googled where milk belongs its NOT on the door. Also, google does not want eggs on the top shelf...why wasn't there any instructions as to the Ice maker , it splatters all over and with a wood floor i had to put a rug down to catch the water?..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.