Whirlpool 36" Under Cabinet Range Hood (WVU37UC6FS) - Stainless Steel
- Under-cabinet range hood offers 250 CFM of ventilation to clear the air of smoke and cooking odours
- Duct-free recirculation option allows this hood to be installed nearly anywhere as it doesn't have to be connected to outside air
- 3-speed fan with push-button controls, which makes it easy to select the fan speed you need
- Generates only 0.5 sones at low speed and 5.2 sones (65dB) at the highest speed
- LED task lights provide plenty of illumination so you can get a better view of the dishes you're preparing
- Dishwasher safe grease filters reduce steam, grease, and odour to help avoid grime collecting on ceilings and countertops
- Fit System ensures a perfect fit, eliminating the need for measuring, cutting, and trim
- Dimensions: Width: 91.26cm (35.93"); height: 16.17cm (6.37"); depth: 49.98cm (19.68")
- 36" Range Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not A True 36” Hood- June 9, 2020
Our builder installed this as an “upgraded venthood”. It only suctions on one side so I can only cook certain items (like searing and such) on one side of my range. Unfortunately it’s the side with all my small burners. It also isn’t a very strong suction even at the highest setting. So much for that “upgraded” expense.
- Pictures are deceiving- July 14, 2020
This came damaged so I can't give review on qualify. It was not the hood I thought I was getting. It appears to have rounded edges like I wanted. It is nothing like the picture! It was going to take so long for a replacement, I cancelled order. Went to Lowe's and found exactly what I was looking forNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love how this keeps house free of any smoke- June 19, 2019
Completely erases any cooking smoke Love it when I’m cooking and it’s hot outside don’t like opening windows when it’s summer timeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.