Whirlpool 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer (WFW6620HC) - Chrome Shadow
Save time with large loads
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity is extremely generous, so you can wash large loads and bulky items with ease
- Front-load high efficiency design is energy efficient and puts less wear and tear on your clothes
- Load & Go XL dispenser holds enough detergent for up to 40 loads, so you can save time by skipping a step
- Intuitive controls make it easy to customise your wash cycle or just press and go
Versatile wash cycles
- Each wash mode is customisable with 3 water level options and 5 water temperature settings, letting you fine tune the washer's performance for each load with up to 35 unique cycles
- Steam Clean option breaks down tough stains with increased wash action and heat
- Cold Wash cycle adjusts wash actions, time, and water temperature to gently but effectively clean your clothes
- Sanitize Cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate up 99.9% of household bacteria, so you can sanitize as you wash
- Quick Wash Cycle washes small, lightly soiled loads in as little 15 minutes, so easy loads can be completed quickly
- Presoak Option allows you to pre-clean and bleach right in the wash tub, so you never have to set a timer or lift heavy, wet items into the tub
- Affresh Cycle cleans the inside of your washer to eliminate smells and build-up
- 33" installation depth fits easily in laundry cabinets and laundry rooms
- Stackable front loading model can be paired with matching dryer using a stacking kit (sold separately) to achieve a coordinated look
- Chrome Shadow finish lends a touch of modern style to your laundry area
- Width: 68.58 cm (27")
- Height: 98.11 cm (38.63")
- Depth: 80.17 cm (31.56")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 940 reviewers who responded, 815 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- EFFICIENT MACHINE- April 23, 2020
This machine has helped considerably with our electric bill and also reduced the amount of water consumed for each wash. Very efficient and always does a phenomenal job. It can handle all size of loads and types of loads. We're a medium sized 2 adult household and we do tend to get a lot of laundry so we figured we'd go with the larger unit. ONE BIG COMPLAINT TO WHIRLPOOL: These model units have no lighting inside the actual machines. You can't see the inside of the machines even when the doors are opened. Please think about adding some form of lights to the machine so when the door is open you can see what is inside without too much hassle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of options, cleans well- February 28, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this washer because our previous Whirlpool washer finally quit working after 12 years of use. We figured that we had a lot of luck previously that we would stick with the same brand. There are a lot of custom washing options which I like. I don't always want to run a huge load of laundry sometimes I just have a few things that need to go in. The machine is quiet and seems to get The clothing even more clean than the last machine. I think it seems to be pretty efficient on water. The only thing I worry about is because everything on this machine is electronic it is probably going to be pretty pricey if something malfunctions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New Whirlpool- June 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my second Whirlpool front load washer, it doesn't have all the bells & whistles like the Duet I had but is for one a noticeably quiet machine with lots of capacity and options to get laundry done. I also noticed it does not vibrate like another machine I had between this one and my Duet. The only time I notice it on is the pump for the most part and the noise of the pump is much quieter than the other machines. Clothes are well rinsed & spun dry, this machine won't spin with an unbalanced load, very intuitive, something that completes the cycles. I say ease of use is good right now because I'm still learning from a new machine's softwareYes, I would recommend this to a friend.