Whirlpool 5.4 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WTW5057LW) - White
Laundry made easy
- 5.4 cu. ft. high-efficiency top load design can handle large laundry loads and heavy beddings
- Presoak option automatically washes the load after soaking it for 30 minutes
- Built-in interior water faucet provides an instant water stream to remove loose soil for prewashing the clothes
- Deep Water Wash option lets you customize the water depth levels to break down the dirt on your clothes to make washing easier
Handles tough stains
- Extra Rinse adds another cycle of rinse to heavily soiled clothes to remove dirt as well as lingering detergent particles
- Two-in-one removable agitator allows you to remove it to provide more space for bulky clothes to move
- Smooth Impeller option moves the clothes from outer rim to the center as well as rubs the fabric against each other for improved cleaning
- 12 wash cycles provide the flexibility to chose the option that best suits your load
More convenience features
- Affresh cycle can be run after every 30 washes using an affresh washer cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to keep the interior clean and hygienic
- Smooth spiral stainless steel wash basket gently circulates the clothes during the cycle
- EasyView slow-close glass lid lets you see what is happening inside during a cycle
- Width: 68.04cm
- Height: 70.49cm
- Depth: 68.58cm
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1715 reviewers who responded, 1536 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Washes clothes poorly, leaves a lot of lint.- February 6, 2022
First off, I have to thank the sales staff and delivery crew for this order, they did an excellent job, quick efficient and helpful. Now, for this machine, It was truly disappointing to see the results. First, when I received this washer, I found dirt and other particles in the bleach dispenser as well as water still in the drain hole and what looks like residue from a previous host that was clamped to it. I purchased a new machine but this one seemed used when I received it. Now, about this washer's performance, it does not fill up enough to cover the clothes so the top layer doesn't properly wash regardless of the agitator being used. It also requires that you put in your soap and then your clothes before it fills the drum with water and if you pause it before it finishes filling, its likely to just dump out all the water again, attempt to autosense your clothes and then fill up again. I personally like letting it fill with water and then adding the detergent so that it doesn't just soak directly into the clothing but you can't do that with this machine. This next point may be me not using it properly but I found that it would rinse more times, filling up with water, shifting the clothes a bit and then dumping it before attempting the spin cycle. It seems as though its trying to balance to load and this with just a half-hamper of clothes. Finally, once I was done washing I found the clothes came out looking worse, covered in lint. Did poorly against dog hair but that I can understand, my shirts however, just filled with lint and other pieces that just weren't washed well at all, Ultimately, I'm very dissatisfied with this machine. I understand the goal to make these new machines as efficient as possible but limiting us to auto-sensing water levels, requiring the machine to fill up to balance the load over and over until it gets it right and leaving clothes needing another wash feels like they've solved a problem by making it worse. I really wanted to like this washer but for all its advancements, it underdelivers and performs poorly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great Quiet cleans very well 2 in 1 agitator- November 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This works great and the easy to remove and replace agitator works for large bulky items. Controls are easy to use. The lid locks for safety when the machine is running. Made in the USA . Whirlpool established 1911. My wife loves it being quiet and cleans extremely well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Washer- March 18, 2022
It’s a little loud , but it washes your clothes, cycle times are roughly 30 and the removable agitator is great for comforters . All in all not a bad buy, but only had it a month or soYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Whirlpool Washing Machine- March 25, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought it about a month ago and I love it. Machine is very quiet and clothes come out so clean and fresh.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 in 1 whirlpool washer- April 27, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this washer! It’s got a never ending, bottomless tub and if I take the agitator out, I can get wash my blankets and comforters It’s simple and it’s awesome, and has many settings for any wash you want!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.