Whirlpool 5.4 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WTW5105HC) - Chrome Shadow
Combat tough, stuck-on stains
- Two-way agitator turns one way while the basket turns the other so it's both gentle on clothes while providing a thorough clean
- Deep Water Wash lets you choose the water level to accommodate heavily soiled clothes when needed
- Pre-Treat Station includes a built-in faucet and fabric brush so you can work on stubborn stains before the load begins
- PreSoak can soak garments for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes using water and detergent before a load begins to get rid of tough stains
- Sanitize cycle with Oxi eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria by mixing detergent with Oxi additives
Simple to use
- Intuitive capacitive touch "what/how" controls let you customize up to 36 cycles for the best and most efficient clean
- Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom wash action senses the size of each load and adapts the water level and wash actions accordingly based on what's inside
- Quick Wash cleans a small, lightly soiled load in just 30 minutes
- Single load dispenser drawer lets you add detergent, bleach, and fabric softener in designated compartments so each gets dispensed at the right time
- Easy view slow-close glass edge lid lets you see inside to check on clothing as a cycle is going
- High efficiency design uses less water and electricity to help you save money on energy bills
- Delay Start lets you schedule a cycle up to 12 hours in advance
- Quiet wash action uses sound absorbing material to keep sounds out of living areas so they aren't distracting and you can wash any time of the day
- Clean Washer with affresh cycle can be run every 30 washes to keep the interior of the machine fresh, clean, and free of odours
- Up to 750 rpm spin speeds removes moisture from clothes so they take less time in the dryer
- Width: 27.5"
- Height: 41.19"
- Depth: 27.88"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 933 reviewers who responded, 814 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Machine -- But Manuals severly lacking.- August 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After install machine was in Spanish language Neither the installation or owners manuals provided information to change to English. The Q&A on the Whirlpool WEB site were of any used. Attempted to use the Chat feature several times only to be immediately disconnected. Called the 800 for customer service and had to wait for 59 minutes to reach a tech. The tech was able to tell me which 2 buttons to hold down for 10 sec to change to English. VERY FRUSTRATING -- over 2 hours to complete a procedure that should be in the manual. Wonder what else is missing from the manual. Other then that we have used the machine twice and it works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- friends and family- July 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] the washer was drooped off the hand cart by the delivery drivers. i said i did not want to take delivery and was told by the driver they could not take it back. we unpacked it and found the side was scratched and the washer sounded loud to both my wife and the delivery driver. a service tech was called to check it out and found no issues but suggested we buy the extended warranty; which we did. the order site said the washer did not come with a drain hose. we ordered one and found that the washer was shipped with the hose installed. a second hose arrived two days later. calls to the costumer service line had a wait time of 40 minutes or more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy with many features- June 5, 2020
This washer takes a beating on clothes and somehow still misses spots on comforters. Even the delicate cycle is not delicate enough, churning the clothes before there is enough water to make it gentle enough. When washing the comforter on the sanitize with oxi cycle, it mostly washed and faded half of the comforter while leaving corners left untouch and remaining at the top the entire time because of a pocket of air. Never used to have to spot treat dirty dog toys in the 30+ year old washer and now they float on top of this washer the entire time. Also slams around very easily in the initial sensing if it’s unbalanced in the slightest bit.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.