Whirlpool 5.4 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WTW5105HW) - White
Tonnes of deep-cleaning power
- Top load washer is easy to load with clothes, and doesn’t require you to bend to insert and remove items
- High-efficiency design uses less water and energy for savings on your bills and eco-friendly operation
- 5.4 cu. ft. capacity lets you wash bigger loads, even comforters and sheets, so you can spend less time doing laundry
Tackle the toughest stains
- Washer can guide you to the right cycle selection or you can choose from up to 36 custom combinations to launder all your clothes
- Capacitive touch "what/how" controls let you customise each cycle for the optimum clean
- Quick Wash cycle tackles small, lightly soiled loads in a flash, saving you time and effort
- 750 RPM spin speed thoroughly removes moisture from your laundry, so it doesn’t need as much time in the dryer
- Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom senses the size of each load and sets the water level and wash action automatically for a truly time-saving, optimal clean
- Pre-Treat Station features a built-in faucet and fabric brush so you can work on stubborn stains before starting the load
- Delay Start option lets you schedule when the washer operates up to 12 hours in advance, so you can set it in the morning and come home to clean clothes
- Deep Water Wash option tackles loose and heavy soil, so your clothes come out truly clean
- Two-way agitator is gentle on clothes, yet it provides a thorough clean while it moves all items in the washer smoothly through the wash cycle
- Automatic PreSoak allows you to soak clothes for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes, after which the washer will automatically start and wash your clothes
Smart and stylish
- Easyview, slow-close glass edge lid allows you to check on your clothes while they're washing
- Quiet Wash action keeps the sounds of wash cycle inside the machine thanks to its ample sound insulation
- Width: 69.85cm (27.5")
- Height: 104.62cm (41.19")
- Depth: 70.82cm (27.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1406 reviewers who responded, 1242 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Machine -- But Manuals severly lacking.- August 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After install machine was in Spanish language Neither the installation or owners manuals provided information to change to English. The Q&A on the Whirlpool WEB site were of any used. Attempted to use the Chat feature several times only to be immediately disconnected. Called the 800 for customer service and had to wait for 59 minutes to reach a tech. The tech was able to tell me which 2 buttons to hold down for 10 sec to change to English. VERY FRUSTRATING -- over 2 hours to complete a procedure that should be in the manual. Wonder what else is missing from the manual. Other then that we have used the machine twice and it works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- friends and family- July 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] the washer was drooped off the hand cart by the delivery drivers. i said i did not want to take delivery and was told by the driver they could not take it back. we unpacked it and found the side was scratched and the washer sounded loud to both my wife and the delivery driver. a service tech was called to check it out and found no issues but suggested we buy the extended warranty; which we did. the order site said the washer did not come with a drain hose. we ordered one and found that the washer was shipped with the hose installed. a second hose arrived two days later. calls to the costumer service line had a wait time of 40 minutes or more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Lot to Get Here- September 28, 2021
Back ordered and then after four washes it locked me out but for a good reason: it must be installed with a three prong plug and mine wasn’t. If you blow the board and you only have a two prong plug whirlpool is not going to cover this. So I had to hire an electrician and it took more than a week to get an appliance repair on it to figure out what my issue was. But it’s a very smart washer and it works very hard and it’s very big. Clothes come out more wrinkled than I’m used to because I think it uses less water and it’s energy-efficient. It makes some incredible noises- it’s not that nice swish swish that puts you to sleep. No, it’s Er! Er!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.