Whirlpool 5.8 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer (WFW8620HC) - Chrome Shadow
Powerful wash options
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity holds oversized loads so you can spend less time doing laundry
- Steam clean option and sanitise cycle eliminate germs to leave your clothes fresh and odour-free
- Cold wash cycle is ideal for saving energy and cleaning delicate and colour-fast items
- Quick Wash cycle washes small loads in a flash so you can get an outfit clean in a hurry
- Presoak option does the soaking for you to help tackle set-in or stubborn stains
- Wash and Dry option completes the load in one easy step
- Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket is gentle on clothes to minimise snagging and fraying
Convenience to make laundry day easier
- Intuitive controls help you choose the right cycle combinations for every load
- Load & Go XL dispenser holds enough detergent for multiple loads so you can fill it and forget it
- Single load detergent dispenser makes it easy to customise the amount of detergent for each load
- Laundry pedestal elevates the washer for convenience and style
- Affresh cycle makes it easy to clean the washing machine at the touch of a button
- Front-load design is gentle on fabrics to help extend the life of your clothing
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with roughly twice the capacity of your washer
- Width: 68.58cm
- Height: 98.17cm
- Depth: 84.46cm
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 307 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Extremely Irritating- July 22, 2021
Having used this washer for three months now, I am certain of my opinion. The washer is extremely quiet and cleans clothes very well. The capacity is sufficient to clean extremely large loads. However, the control panel is beyond frustrating. The unit defaults to the "Load and Go" setting and then refuses to run because the machine thinks there is no detergent. Many times I have walked away from a load believing a cycle has started only to return to still dirty clothes. It regularly takes me 5-8 minutes of pushing buttons just to get the machine to run a cycle. I'm a computer programmer, turning on a washer shouldn't be this annoying!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lights up!- January 7, 2020
After delivery issues with retailer, they allowed me to upgrade washer at their cost to match the model feature of dryer. I was amazed to learn that the washer has a built in auto light into machine AS DOES the dryer. Who can appreciate lights in our machines? ME!!! The one area I'm not sold on is the cycle memory where you have to manually change cycle or you are struggling to get the quickest cold cycle for darks and it doesn't seem to easy to get too. . I like being able to bend into machines and it is nicely lit. The light in the washer will turn off after a short period of time when you air it out to dry when cycle is complete.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Acceptable Performance, Reliability TBD- January 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Primary determination of the quality of the product will take place over the next 10 years. Long term reliability is the most important feature of any appliance. Door is much too large. The door is oversized for the opening. If the dispenser drawer is open, the washer door will crash into the drawer sometimes resulting in it being thrown out of the machine and falling to the floor. Laundry rooms are undersized spaces and larger doors don't help. The user operation manual is grossly inadequate. We DO NOT need bilingual instructions, English only. For our use, load and go feature serves no purpose.