Whirlpool 5.8 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer (WFW9620HC) - Chrome Shadow
A step above the rest
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity I.E.C. washing machine takes on your biggest loads of laundry
- Front-load design makes it easy to transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- Intuitive touchscreen controls learn, adapt, and suggest custom presets based on your routine
- Stylish finish enhances every laundry room
- Stackable using an optional stacking kit to save space in your home
Save time by loading detergent once
- Load & Go XL Plus dispenser holds detergent and fabric softener for up to 40 loads at once, and will notify you when it's time for a refill
- 12-Hour FanFresh option has a built-in fan that activates after the wash cycle is over to keep your clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended
- Steam Clean option lets you dig deep into fabric using heat and steam
- Quick Wash cycle washes your load of clothes in 15 minutes
Make smarter choices for your laundry
- Built-in Wi-Fi connects you to the Whirlpool app to set up cycles, start, pause, or track your load's progress
- Match washer cycles with dryer cycles via the Whirlpool app
- Stain guide in Whirlpool app gives you the exact remedy for every type of stain and the cycle will be sent straight to your washer
- Compatible with Apple watch so you can receive status updates and control your washer via your watch
- Assign a task to a family member via the app and your washer will send text messages about loading or folding clean clothes
Lift your laundry
- Smooth wave stainless steel wash basket takes care of your clothes
- Laundry pedestals are an optional way to raise your washer and give you a place to store detergent and other items
Pair with a new dryer
- When pairing your new washer, make sure the dryer you choose has approximately twice the capacity of the washer
- Width: 65.5828 (25.82")
- Height: 98.12 cm (38.63")
- Depth: 84.45 cm (33.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 84 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Huge capacity and very quiet- December 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pros: Plenty of room to wash your largest loads. I like the load-and-go feature. Custom cycles. Quiet. Fan Fresh prevents your cloths from getting an odor if you can't remove them immediately after a cycle has ended. Cons: Maybe I just haven't figured it out but I would like an option in my custom cycles for a option to disable a load and go dispenser. As far as I know you have to manually disable a load-and-go dispenser either permanently or for one load but not permanently in a custom cycle. Remote control has to be reenabled after each load. If you forget to reenable remote control you cannot start a load say before you leave work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best washing machine I’ve owned- September 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This washing machine is a warhorse. The digital panel is easy and intuitive. Don’t have to spend hours reading the instruction book. It cleans clothes exceptionally well. While driving my grand daughter home from softball practice we stopped and got subs which we are in the car on the way home. Mine had all the good stuff, which proceeded to spill all over my shorts and team jersey. Disaster in the making. Got home, tossed it in the washer, added the “extra soiled” cycle and voila! No stains, no mess, just clean clothes. My appliance repairman recommended this machine. Said he never has to fix them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best purchases I've ever made!- February 15, 2020
OMG. It's crazy to be happy about doing laundry. This makes me happy. This makes me actually want to do laundry. It's a beast - HUGE. For a large family, it makes things go very quickly. I put it on the pedestals so I don't have to bend. It's fast and it's quiet (except when you have super bulky towels spinning at the fastest speed). It's flexible - so many options - all digital - really easy to program. And OMG, you don't have to deal with detergent or fabric softener. It's pricey, but I tried another and returned it - it was garbage. This is totally amazing. If you can afford it, you won't be disappointed. If you can't afford it, save up so that you can afford it. LOL.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.