Whirlpool 6.1 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WTW7120HC) - Chrome Shadow
For a deeper, more powerful cleaning
- 6.1 cu. ft. capacity washes bigger quantities of clothing per load, so you'll spend less time working in the laundry room
- Smooth Impeller leaves your clothes with plenty of room to move about the washer for a gentler and more thorough cleaning
- Deep Water Wash feature allows you to select your preferred water level, which better accommodates your more heavily soiled items
- Load & Go Dispenser saves you time by storing enough laundry detergent for a full 20 loads
Takes on even the toughest stains
- Pre-Treat Station with fabric brush and dual-temperature faucet allows you to have a go at nasty stains ahead of beginning the load
- PreSoak option lets you attack tough, set-in stains by soaking your garments for as long as is necessary beforehand
Contemporary, stylish, and thoroughly efficient
- High-efficiency design cuts down on both water and electricity use for eco-friendliness and energy bill savings
- Wi-Fi connectivity means you can easily control your washer from anywhere and everywhere
- Chrome shadow finish is sleek, modern, stylish, and fits the decor of any contemporary home
- Easyview, slow-close glass edge lid means you can look in on your clothes as they wash without opening the machine
- Width: 69.22cm (27.25")
- Height: 104.62cm (41.19")
- Depth: 70.82cm (27.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 453 reviewers who responded, 390 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great machine- December 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this machine and have used it for about 2 weeks. I have previously owned 2 whirlpool front load washers over the last 20 or so years so I trust the whirlpool brand. I have been satisfied with the performance of this machine. I would suggest that whirlpool provide a more thorough manual for usage as it takes some trial and error to figure out all the settings. Also, on a couple of occasions, the machine has made lots of noise and moved around in the space where it was installed as the small load it was washing got out of balance. The noise and movement was a surprise so I sure hope there is nothing wrong with the one I purchased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my new washer- May 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My old whirlpool washing machine bit the dust right in the middle of the stay at home order during Covid 19. With my stimulus money I was able to replace it with my new Whirlpool. I love all of the features, especially the load and go soap dispenser. I have not played too much with the wireless control yet. At first I thought the washer was 'to sensarive' and kept going out of balance during the spin cycle but I found that if you just toss the clothes into the center of the bin, the machine will balance the clothes for washing. I was trying to manually do it and would get it wrong. Guess I needed to let my machine do the thinking instead!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs a better manual- April 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this model recently. We wanted to return to a top loader after having front loader past 5 years. My first issue was lack of a detailed manual. It’s basically a quick start format and did not go into detail regarding the icons on the screen and what they met. also would be nice on explaining the “other” button to help set up favorite cycle. My wife is still trying to get used to the low water levels the new models use to wash clothes. I guess the days of the water being at the top and aggressive agitators are gone. So guess she has to give it time. Still trying to determine if clothes are getting as clean as the front loader did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.