Whirlpool 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (YWED5100HC) - Chrome Shadow
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer has lots of space for heavy loads and large, oversized items
- Wrinkle Shield prevents wrinkles from affecting your clothes with periodic tumbling after the cycle ends
- Sanitize cycle is gentle on fabrics but not on common household bacteria, which it eliminates from your clothes for a fresh and healthy wardrobe
- Tap Touch controls of 35 drying cycles supplies the ideal amount of power for all manner of fabrics and every type of load
Modern, convenient, and stylish
- Hamper door provides a useful place to set your clothes when transferring loads of laundry so that you don't drop clean items on the floor
- Chrome shadow finish is sleek and modern, adding a taste of contemporary style to your laundry room
- Pair only with a washer that has half the capacity of the dryer
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 103.84cm (40.88")
- Depth: 75.9cm (29.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 652 reviewers who responded, 611 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far, so good!- January 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I hated the thought of getting a new washer as I'm not into all the bells and whistles that now come with appliances. I don't need it connected to Wifi, I just want clean laundry. I finally decided on this model of Whirlpool. So far, it works as expected. I do love it. Many people have complained about twisted up laundry, but I use the wrinkle control feature and have not had that problem. It's quiet, it's efficient. I've been able to wash big comforters and bulky items which I'd not been able to do. Love that! So, I'm very happy with my purchase. We'll see if it lasts 25 years without ever needing a repair like my old one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful, sylish addition to my laundry room- February 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I ordered this dryer and a matching washer to November 2020, knowing they were on back order until Jan. 1. I finally got the dryer delivered; today, in mid-February 2021, I'm still waiting for the washer. The dryer is sleek and stylish. I love the different settings and the ease in using each of them. I appreciate the audible warnings to remove or rearrange the laundry load. I wish the top were completely flat and horizontal, rather than angled down, to allow a temporary resting spot for detergent. The top is pristine. To avoid scratches, I added a quilted pad on top. It has a spacious capacity for the biggest of comforters and is quiet when operating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Think’s For You- January 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 20yr old Whirlpool Dryer broke down after many years of perfect drying, had repair one time in that 20 yrs. I personally would not go with any other brand, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Picked this new Whirlpool 7.4 cu ft electric dryer with intuitive controls. At first I thought I’m not sure about this having to set the controls to what I want, but what I didn’t know, it remembered my settings and programmed itself to my settings. Love this and it has a very good sensing to how dry, but not too dry you want your clothes. One more thing, my clothes come out with absolutely no wrinkles. You cannot go wrong with this dryer.