Whirlpool 7.4 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer (WGD5620HW) - White
Easily handles any sized load
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity can accommodate the entire family's dirty clothing, and even bulky items like sleeping bags and comforters
Versatile and efficient to meet all your needs
- Gas powered, so it's generally cheaper to operate in the long run
- Stackable design lets you save valuable real estate within your home (a special kit--sold separately, is required)
- 36 drying cycles means there's an appropriate cycle for every drying challenge
Enhanced features means drying perfection
- Advanced Moisture Sensing prevents damage from over-drying by tracking moisture and temperature with its 3 built-in sensors, so your clothes will always be perfectly dry
- Quad baffles tumbles clothing randomly and in a more balanced manner to open them up and dry them more efficiently
- Intuitive Touch Controls select the right cycle for you based on the load type
- Wrinkle Shield feature intermittently tumbles your finished load of laundry to prevent wrinkles from setting in once the cycle had ended
Choose carefully when pairing with a new washer
- Successfully pairing a washer and dryer means ensuring that the dryer you choose has approximately double the internal capacity of the matching washer
- 4-Way venting offers 4 great installation options
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 98.43cm (38.75")
- Depth: 78.74cm (31")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 344 reviewers who responded, 308 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- whirlpool Service tech arrangement is a joke- May 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased in november 2019. Worked for 5 months. Now leaks and doesnt work. Only one tech available in my area. They came out. Had to order 3 new parts. Waited weeks for repair. Worked a week then leaked again. Called tech. They told me to only do wash when we were home and to let them know where it is leaking from. Called whirlpool. They called tech company owner. He hung up on them. Whirlpool needed 3 days to find new tech. New tech came out 2 weeks later and said he had to order another part. Still waiting. Glad I bought a refurbished machine and paid brand new full price! What a joke. Will never purchase maytag, whirlpool, or amana ever againNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Happily Surprised- November 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was not my first choice - it’s the only model in stock. I wanted the 6620 but it wasn’t in stock. I am happily surprised at this one. Easy to use, I love the load and go function. Cons- clothes doesn’t dry evenly there’s always a few damp items when the rest of the load is dry. My older dryer was evenly dried. The lint filter seems flimsy and the opening for lint filter is too small to put a vacuum hose in. The buttons are too sensitive to touch- leaning over the machine to grab something from the shelf above almost always causes the buttons to be reset. Damp dry signal could be louder. Optional pedestals are expensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good with Reservations- February 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had the Duet Super Capacity washer & dryer before needing to buy a new set. The new sets work well, but I noticed immediately that the quality of the product itself had gone down. They units feel flimsy...not as sturdy and thinner panels than my last set. Also, they eliminated the light in the dryer, which is a bummer. The controls are so touch-sensitive that, if you stack the units and have to lean in to the dryer, you end up touching the washer controls and starting or stopping the load in the washer! Lastly, the units, esp. the washer is much louder than my last set, which is odd. All in all, I hope this new set will be able to last at least close to the 14 years that I got out of my last set.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.