Whirlpool 7.4 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer (WGD6120HW) - White
Fast and efficient
- 7.4 cu. ft. of capacity provides enough room for large family loads and other oversized items
- Wrinkle Shield prevents wrinkles from developing in clean clothes by intermittently tumbling the load after the cycle has ended
- Sanitize cycle rids your clothes of 99.9% of common household bacteria for unmatched freshness in your newly laundered clothing
- 35 drying cycles means that every type of fabric and load of laundry is subjected to just the right amount of power
Smart, modern, convenience
- Smart connectivity allows you to control your dryer via Wi-Fi enabled devices like phones and tablets
- Hamper door makes a nice, sturdy folding and stacking platform for your clothing
- If you plan to pair your dryer with a new washer, choose one that only has about half the total capacity of the dryer
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 103.84cm (40.88")
- Depth: 75.9cm (29.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent features- December 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We’ve only had this dryer a few weeks, but I’ve been extremely happy so far. The controls are easy to navigate and there are lots of options. I’m still trying different settings to get the most efficient drying times. The inside is big, but not difficult to reach items in the back for a small person like myself. Even with a big load, the clothes tumble easily and don’t get tangled up like in our old GE large capacity dryer. The lint trap is nice and big and easy to clean. I haven’t had need to use the internet remote, but nice that it’s an option. Wash day is now no longer a chore with my Whirlpool washer and dryer! We also appreciate that they were made in America, which is the biggest reason my husband and I looked at them when we decided to buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features- August 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought as the matching unit to a washer. Hookup was straightforward, and happy to have a gas-fired dryer again. Getting used to the hamper-style door which needs the same chrome leading edge as the matching washer. A minor detail. Has a green leaf icon on the LCD screen. Turn this feature off----it tries to dry the load without heat! It also has the steam feature which requires a separate water supply line. I may connect this in the future. Looking forward to a decade or more of reliable service.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too many options!- February 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this dryer to replace our dead one and so far it works just fine. Our issue is, why does it need to have so many options for cycles? Our old dryer was so simple. Put the clothes in, set a drying time and you were done. Now there are a myriad of options, 95% of which we will never use. Seems like a way to add to the price without necessarily adding value.