Whirlpool Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.1 Cu. Ft. - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 1.1 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of space to easily microwave a meal for one, or an assortment of sides for a family dinner
- 900-watt cooking power and 10 power levels let you warm up everything from frozen pizza to cold butter, so you always have an extra helper in the kitchen
- 400 CFM motor class high performance venting removes smoke, odour, and moisture from below the microwave, helping you keep your kitchen smelling fresh and clean
- LED cooktop lighting helps you keep an eye on a stovetop below your microwave, or keep a nightlight on during late-night snacks
- Easy installation with finished sides make installation easy in any kitchen
Easy cooking for every dish
- Add 30 Seconds option lets you continue cooking without any extra steps
- Sensor Cooking option tracks your meal's progress for you, automatically adjusting cook times so you don't have to
- Steam Cooking option easily steams your favourite vegetables to the perfect softness for your family
- Preset options make cooking common items like popcorn as easy as pushing a button
- Concealed touch controls are easy to operate and give an ultra-luxe look to your modern kitchen
- Dishwasher-safe turntable plate rotates food for even heating, but can be turned off to warm large and awkwardly-shaped dishes
A microwave that suits your lifestyle
- CleanRelease non-stick interior and dishwasher-safe turntable plate make cleaning up spills and splashes easy
- Low-profile design doubles as an undercabinet range hood, saving space in your kitchen
- Tap-to-open, 90-degree hinged door allows for easy opening, even when holding awkward dishes
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.88")
- Height: 26.19 cm (10.31")
- Depth: 45.72 cm (18")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 357 reviewers who responded, 336 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- The size,style and performance is great.- November 21, 2020
We got the unit about a week ago and we are very pleased with the Microwave. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- My Duet Stackable Washer/Dryer is 25 years old!!!- November 21, 2020
My Duet Stackable is 25 yrs old and works PERFECTLY! I can’t even begin to tell you what I have put these machines through. I don’t know how they work like the day we got them, but they do. I only hope the new machines are half as good as mine are!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Do NOT buy!- November 20, 2020
I purchased this in September 2020. The range hood stopped working after a week as there was a problem with the sensor. Whirlpool would not return and sent a tech out to look at it. The tech appointment was booked a month out. They said a replacement part was needed and would put in an order. Did not hear anything from whirlpool after that. Called in today (Nov 20) and was notified the part was just ordered “yesterday” and will need another 30 days to come in. After that I can schedule another tech appointment, which will presumably be another month out. Overall it will take 5 months to fix something I only had for a week. Very dissatisfied. Microwave works fine but it’s hard to say good things about it as my kitchen is getting ruined every time I cook.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)