Whirlpool Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.7 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity is perfect for smaller meals, reheating last night’s leftovers, or side dishes that are part of a larger feast
- 900W of raw cooking power across 10 distinct levels gives you a multitude of cooking options
- Add 30 seconds of additional cooking time at the simple touch of a button so you’ll never have to pause during cooking to add extra time
- Preset options take the guesswork out of cooking by providing the perfect amount of time and heat to achieve an ideal result
- Electronic touch controls make cleaning and operation a cinch
- Adjustable cooktop lighting conveniently illuminates the cooking surface below
- Dishwasher-safe turntable plate makes cleanup time a breeze, and it also conveniently rotates as it cooks your food to perfection
- 2-speed, 300 CFM motor provides excellent ventilation by maximizing air flow capacity
- Dimensions: Width: 76.04cm (29.94"); height: 43.5cm (17.13"); depth: 44.13cm (17.37")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5449 reviewers who responded, 5162 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It has the features I wanted- May 12, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this about a month ago and it works well. I had a different brand for 20+ years so the settings I'm still getting used to. One feature really different or I need to figure out is the defrost since it seems if I want to defrost something and its not a preset feature, how to defrost without heating time cook, adjusting the power to 30% and start. Previous microwave I pressed defrost and entered amount of time, it automatically went to 30% power. Didn't need microwave with a lot of extras since I use one for defrosting and heating, not actually cooking meals in it. It's quieter than my old one, a little larger and meets my needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed with the fan/filter- May 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This microwave is quite nice. I don't use the preset features (I never had on any microwave that I've owned) so I have no comments about that. The size is perfect, it's easy to clean, and stylish in design. What impresses me the most, though, is how well the fan and filter work. Previously I've had other microwaves that don't seem to suck up any vapor or smells and this one does a good job. Also, since I got it two months ago, I have no grease on the cabinets above it (where the filter is blowing air out and where grime can usually accumulate. I have not changed the filter yet, but compared to other microwaves, it looks easy to replace.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Basic no bells or whistles- May 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Basic features of a microwave, this microwave does not have all the convenient fast set buttons as did my old one. I enjoyed the convenient push of each button giving me instant time and instant on,(1=one minute, 2= two minutes etc.) This has a 30 second button, which goes on when you touch it, but not always, it will display "door" so you have to open and close door several times before it works. The work light is okay, but not great, 2 lights or a central position would have been better. This does not have an option to stop the turntable, so heating some items can be a bit annoying. To do the basic heating or reheating, it does as neededNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.