Whirlpool Over-The-Range Microwave (YWMH53521HZ) - 2.1 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.1 cu. ft. capacity easily accommodates everything from a hearty pot roast to a simple baked potato
- 10-level variable cooking power control means you’ll always have the appropriate amount of power for whatever meal you’re cooking
- Sensor cooking technology will automatically adjust the cooking time for optimal performance every time
- Steam cooking allows you to easily steam foods like rice and vegetables using the universal microwave steamer (sold separately)
- 4-speed, 400-CFM fan offers ideal ventilation for every meal you cook
- Hidden vent makes for a streamlined exterior appearance and super easy cleaning
- Auto adapt fan senses cooktop temperature and adjusts itself accordingly
- CleanRelease non-stick interior surface is easy to clean with a simple wipe down using no harsh chemicals, and the glass turntable is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze
- Turntable may be set to rotate or remain still and easily accommodates a wide range of dish sizes
- Timer may be set to 30 seconds--or have that time added to whatever’s already cooking, at the simple touch of a button
- Kosher Consumer Friendly Mode keeps the true convection feature at a constant temperature setting until you manually turn it off
- Dimensions: Width: 76.04cm; height: 43.5cm; depth: 40.64cm
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 2132 reviewers who responded, 2019 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Family Friendly- May 14, 2019
I purchased this for our new home a month ago now and I’m in LOVE!! Where has this been all my life! The features are amazing and my kids can easily heat leftovers after school with the easy push presets. When we cook the vent automatically turns on no thinking involved. I truly am looking forward to playing with it I know we have only began to scratch the surface of the smart feature!!! I truly recommend for anyone weather your single,mingling(..lol..), young,old,or a growing family as mine! The ease of use and style makes this AMAZING!! I promise you won’t regret your purchase!! I loved it so much we bought the their smart double oven!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great microwave and vent- December 27, 2019
We love the ease of use of this microwave and all the various options and settings! Vented to outside and it works very well for a microwave integrated vent system. We love to cook and it serves its purpose twofold very well. Only issue was that it took more than a month to get replacement when we discovered a dent in the original one we ordered. Note to self...always open boxes before delivery people leave. There was the slightest depression in the box, but somehow there was a significant ding on the microwave such that it could not install correctly otherwise we would have kept it as it was in a place you would not see the dent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Microwave replacement!- June 17, 2020
The original microwave that came with our new house had the button panel on the door. However, after a year, it seems the heat of the stove/oven warped the inside panel of the door causing the buttons not to work. Rather than fixing the door, we purchased this new microwave with the panel buttons on the microwave; not the door. We love this design better than the bulky door from the previous microwave oven. One key feature about this microwave, which I love the most, is the auto-fan. The fan will turn on automatically in low setting when it senses too much heat from the stove. Nice feature to ensure the proper heat ventilation in the kitchen. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.