Whirlpool 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub - Monochromatic Stainless Steel
What’s your favourite wash cycle?
- Built-in dishwasher offers a seamless look that doesn't get in the way
- Full lit display tracks progress including wash, drain, drying, sanitized, and clean so you’ll always know exactly when your dishes will be ready
- 1-hour wash takes your dishes from table to cupboard in an hour
- Heavy wash quickly cleans your greasy pots, pans, and hard-to-clean dishes without adding extra time to your dishwasher cycle
- Cycle memory keeps track of which cycle you last choose and lets you access it with a touch of a button
Enjoy clean, sanitized dishes
- 50dB operation so you'll barely notice your dishwasher is running
- Soil sensor will determine how dirty your dishes are and adjust the Normal cycle so they come out sparkling
- Sani-Rinse option sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- High temperature wash and Heated dry options to turn up the temperature on your dishes and ensure all types of dishes come out clean and dry
Stainless steel design for durability and heat retention
- Room for 12 place settings so you can fill your dishwasher with every dish you use for large gatherings or holiday meals
- Stainless-steel tub resists hard water stains and odours while retaining heat for clean dishes and a clean dishwasher
Quiet and energy efficient
- ENERGY STAR qualified to reduce your carbon footprint and save you money on your utility bills
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1174 reviewers who responded, 1087 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Whisper Quiet and Sleek Look- October 11, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The new dishwasher is so quiet. When the recommended detergent pod dissolves properly, the dishes are crystal clear and squeaky clean. The 3-hour run time seems to be overkill. I've tried two different kinds of detergent pods and neither one of them consistently dissolves. Finish Powerball does not dissolve at all. Cascade pods dissolve some of the time. Sometimes the door for the detergent release doesn't open. I've learned to dissolve the pod in a glass of water and pour it into the dishwasher before running. This seems to be the best practice for consistent results. I don't generally recommend products to others.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Meets expectations so far- October 26, 2017
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) This machine meets my expectations so far. I only use the one hour cycle option as the others take 2-3 hours to run. The Light Drying option is working well for me. The machine is not as quiet as I expected, and the interior is smaller than I initially thought - Perhaps becuase the cutlery tray is quite large. The finishing liquid tray is easy to fill, but it's difficult to see the level it's at. The detergent tray is a little small and sometimes I am not sure the detergent pods will fell out very easily. The nylon rack is suppossed to be better than the old plastic coated metal ones. The energy rating is really good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD WASH ABILITY, SOME GLITCHES- August 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We noticed after machine installed, the back left and right bottom corners were dented. The left middle side dented as well. In shipping? Packing? Installation? Not easy to get in touch with Whirlpool Customer Service - purchased at Home Depot and they referred us back to Whirlpool. Washer quiet, runs well. However, VERY difficult to add drying liquid. One needs a funnel to keep liquid from running over inside of door. We can not tell with the small hole/viewing glass how much liquid is in dispenser. Until we have our machine inspected and dents reviewed, we don't know if internal damage to machine has occurred. Whirlpool, kindly get in touch with us.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.