Whirlpool 24" 53 dB Dishwasher (WDF540PADM) - Stainless Steel
Spacious, quiet, and easy to organize
- Built-in dishwasher with recessed handle is easy to open and looks sleek in your kitchen
- Tall tub lets you wash up to 15 place settings in one load
- AnyWare Plus silverware basket located on the door or front of the rack gives you more space for dishes
- Runs at 53dBA so you can watch TV and run your dishwasher at the same time
- AccuSense takes the guess work out of cycle selection by sensing soil levels and load size and adjusting the wash and dry settings as necessary
A variety of cycles to choose from
- Variety of wash cycles including normal for every-day dishes, heavy for extra time to clean stuck-on foods or pots and pans, and 1-hour wash to get your dishes back in the cupboard faster
- Sani Rinse eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria so your dishes are clean and sanitized
- Cycle memory means your dishwasher remembers the last cycle you chose and automatically selects it the next time
- 4-hour delay button lets you schedule your wash cycle for a time that works for you
Runs smoothly and efficiently
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher helps save you money on your utility bills
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Height: 34 1/2"
- Depth: 24 1/2"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Whirlpool Dishwasher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3012 reviewers who responded, 2779 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So much more than I expected!- August 3, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased my dishwasher about a month ago. I hired someone to install it. The first time I used the machine my mother was standing next to the machine and I mentioned that it was on and we both commented on how quite it was. The machine has many different cycles, the sensor wash works well and it drys plastic adequately. I like that it has a removable permanent filter and that the rack is large enough to accommodate large items even on the Top rack. I am very happy with my purchase and best of all the price after installation was cheaper than some of the premium brands without installation! This is why I keep buying whirlpool dishwashers!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the one hour wash feature- February 12, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We are very happy with the product. Our old dishwasher usually had a few "rejects" in each load, but so far we haven't had any with this model. The only issue that I had with this model is the installation instructions. We bought the model with the plastic tub, and we have granite counter tops so we had to anchor the washer using side screws. The only way you can do that with a plastic tub is to drill holes to access the clips and install the screws, but this isn't mentioned in the instructions. I suggest that the instructions include what size hole to drill and the installation kit should come with some fillers to cover them afterward.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy and disappointed- December 23, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We bought this in May and received the end of the month. Previously our dishwasher was also a Whirlpool. We had it for 17 years with no problems until the motor died. This washer works very well, however after 5 months the motor dies and we had to have a new one put in. I guess they do not make them, as they say, like they used to. It seems that there may have been a bit of sand on a plate or something. With all the, literal garbage our first went through for 17 yrs, to have this die after five months? Not impressed with that aspect. When working it does a very admirable job. Still trying to determine how to use certain aspects....lol.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.