Whirlpool 24" 53 dB Dishwasher (WDF540PADW) - White
Spacious, quiet, and easy to organize
- Built-in dishwasher with recessed handle is easy to open and looks sleek in your kitchen
- Tall tub lets you wash up to 15 place settings in one load
- AnyWare Plus silverware basket located on the door or front of the rack gives you more space for dishes
- Runs at 53dBA so you can watch TV and run your dishwasher at the same time
- AccuSense takes the guess work out of cycle selection by sensing soil levels and load size and adjusting the wash and dry settings as necessary
A variety of cycles to choose from
- Variety of wash cycles including normal for every-day dishes, heavy for extra time to clean stuck-on foods or pots and pans, and 1-hour wash to get your dishes back in the cupboard faster
- Sani Rinse eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria so your dishes are clean and sanitized
- Cycle memory means your dishwasher remembers the last cycle you chose and automatically selects it the next time
- 4-hour delay button lets you schedule your wash cycle for a time that works for you
Runs smoothly and efficiently
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher helps save you money on your utility bills
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Height: 34 1/2"
- Depth: 24 1/2"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Whirlpool Dishwasher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3241 reviewers who responded, 2988 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far, a great dishwasher- November 4, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I've only used this for a couple of weeks, but am finding it so much better that my 16 year old dishwasher I've replaced. It's much quieter and I love the fact that the utensils container can sit on the edge of the bottom rack, or hang on the door, which leaves more room in the rack for dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features Runs Very Quiet and looks and cleans Great!!!- March 6, 2015
I know some people don't like appliances for a gift but I received this as a Christmas gift from my better half and well I have to say I'm so excited about it. I got it about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier.. It's so quiet sometimes I don't know its running and wow clean it really does a great job on cleaning them too. My last dishwasher couldn't get soap scum and residue off and this one did immediately. It is very expensive looking for the middle of the pack but love the black color it looks awesome. I love that the top rack can be lowered that is great for the dishes that can't go on the bottom. The removable utensil basket in the door is great for leaving more room for dishes. I was even able to put my big metal thermos on the lower level and it cleaned it all the way to the bottom that was impressive couldn't do that before. It has not 1 but three sprayers one on the bottom one on the top rack and one even on the very top, very effective. I love that it has a quick 1 hour wash yes it takes more water but the benefits are great when you are in a hurry but love the economy cycle that uses less water when I have the time. I like that the control panel is simple, not so many buttons to figure out. It just is the best appliance I have gotten ever!!! I would recommend this to every one who will listen thanks :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans well.- February 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I waited almost 2 months to write this review and I think this dishwasher does a great job. It recommends using the cascade platinum packs, but I alternate with the liquid as well. Dishes are spotless and dry. If I run at night, I use the option of no heat dry to save energy and the dishes are dry by morning. One issue I had was if I placed any butter knives in the basket in front of the soap dispenser, it would block it from fully opening sometimes so I would just tell anyone that you should move the knives to the other side(see photo to see close proximity of basket with soap dispenser). Other than that, I think it's an excellent dishwasher and priced well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dishwasher at a great price!- February 13, 2015
This is a good dishwasher. Really good. It does what it's supposed to do: gets my dishes VERY clean. It does this with just enough bells & whistles, like delay, sanitizer mode, adjustable heat settings, soak mode, etc. It's quiet enough to run while we are talking in the kitchen. Its sleek look is attractive but not flashy. We like the moveable flatware basket and adjustable top rack. I'm thoroughly happy with it, much happier than I was with my last dishwasher, which cost twice as much! Also, the instruction manual, while it could be assembled better, is extremely easy to read and understand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the wait- December 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was replacing a 20 plus year old Whirlpool Dishwasher and luckily this current model had basically the same measurements to fit under our existing countertop. It was backordered a few months but was well worth the wait. Runs fairly quiet and the controls are easy to figure. I like the dark gray interior and the amount of dishes it holds. The exterior has the brushed steel/aluminum lot and matches our other appliances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.