Whirlpool 3.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (LDR3822PQ) - White
- 3.4 cu. ft. electric dryer with compact exterior fits into small spaces like linen closets and boot rooms, so you can add laundry facilities to your small home
- Front-loading, side-swing door is easy to install, and fits well into narrow hallways
- Adjustable feet and optional casters provide extra flexibility during installation
- Stackable installation is optional with a matching Whirlpool washing machine (kit required; sold separately)
Efficient cycles and sensors
- AccuDry system uses two built-in sensors to measure moisture and temperature levels within your laundry, automatically stopping your drying cycle to prevent over-drying
- Two temperature settings include heated dry and air dry, so you can dry a larger variety of laundry items
- Three cycles offer options for timed dry, normal dry, and air dry settings, helping you pick what's right for your load of laundry
- End-of-cycle signal alerts you when your cycle is finished, so you can remove your laundry before wrinkles set in
- Width: 60.66 cm (23.88")
- Height: 78.74 cm (31")
- Depth: 52.71 cm (20.75")
- Whirlpool Electric Dryer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job!- December 16, 2019
So, first I have to comment on the price. It’s overpriced. I mean really, it’s a COMPACT dryer yet it’s the same pricing as a regular sized dryer and actually more expensive then some. I have to also say I do use a portable washer and my clothes end up reaaaaal wet even after the spin cycle. The spin cycle just doesn’t drain much water. But it takes an hour and a half to dry my clothes, sometimes longer which is kind of intense. But either way it does the job I need it to and my clothes are dry at the end. If you have only a tiny space for a dryer like I do, I recommend it. Otherwise just get a full size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- pefect for small space- August 21, 2020
my bathroom has space for a regular washer but not a regular dryer. this one fit perfect. its good for small loads and dries well (if you dont fill up which you shouldnt to begin with). cleaning the lint area is easy to do. you cant silence the sound when its done. it can be a bit loud but thats the purpose. so its not a deal breaker. its shorter than a regular size washer. took some time to put it together, but it wasnt hard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect fit for a small apt and/or for 1-2 people- October 25, 2018
Good size barrel, dries clothes without wrinkles, every saving setting, perfect fit for 1-2 people or with someone with small loads of laundry. Also great product for elderly and/or disabled that cannot get out to go to the laundrymat and that cannot have a 220v dryer in their home. Recommend highly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.