Whirlpool 30" 18.2 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Black
Tonnes of space for all your favourites
- The 18 cu. ft. capacity means you can store tonnes of food, including both refrigerated food and frozen items in the 5.1 cu. ft top freezer
- Top freezer makes it easy to access frozen foods without straining your back to bend over and lift potentially heavy items
- Flexi-Slide Bin moves side to side so you can fit taller items when needed and maximize storage space
- Frameless, full-width glass shelves further let you customize space, including a fixed and two adjustable shelves
- Door bins to store condiments, snacks, dairy products, and other such items
Keep food fresh and organized
- Electronic temperature controls ensure food is kept at the proper temperature, so it stays fresh and delicious
- Frost-free defrost system keeps you from having to manually defrost the freezer, saving time and effort
- Clear container crispers have humidity controls for keeping produce fresh
- Incandescent lights illuminate the interior so you get a clear view of what’s inside
- Add the EZ Connect ice maker kit (optional, sold separately) so you always have ice on hand
- Width: 29 3/4"
- Height: 65 7/8"
- Depth: 33 1/2"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3574 reviewers who responded, 3245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing- March 26, 2015
I purchased this refrigerator approximately five weeks ago and I am not happy with it's performance. I had trouble regulating the temperture and had a authorized service representative come. The unit is located in an unheated space within the furnace room, he said the unit will not work well without heat, so I had my heating contractor open a duct and place a vent in that room to maintain heat and cooling in the space, the situation improved but is still not operating with even cooling between the freezer and refrigerator section. I had a two door refrigerator in that space for years without problems. I am not happy with this Whirlpool product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- "Basics (Refrigeration & Freezing) are Fine"- March 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have only had this for a month, so with that in mind, refrigeration and freezer are good so far. If that holds up, then I will be glad I purchased it. To date, I only have two issues to report: 1) It is noisier than I expected. 2) The brackets in the door that hold items in place are flimsy and keep falling out when you close the door. I finally gave up and removed the heavy items such as 2-liter drinks, etc. Also, the door is not wide enough for a 1-gallon milk jug. That must be kept on a shelf. These problems are not a "deal breaker", but dissappointing nevertheless. I also want to add that the delivery men were "excellent" and very helpful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wouldn’t buy again- May 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by saying I didn’t buy this fridge. My apt owner did. To get anything out of the fridge, you have to bend down to look inside. VERY POOR DESIGN. Now the freezer on the other hand is fine. But because the freezer is so big and roomy, it takes away the ease of getting anything out of the fridge. It’s a real pain. Fridge has some room in the back but difficult to access and none of the shelves slide out. Also it took the ice bucket 2 days to fill up. And the fridge/freezer is noisy. Seems to constantly make running noise. Not too quiet either. As I said, I didn’t purchase, so you get what you get as a tenant. Would not ever buy for myself.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.