Whirlpool 30" 18.7 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting - White-on-White
Fresher food through better temperature management
- 18.7 cu. ft. capacity is large enough to accommodate lots of food, along with a convenient bottom freezer for keeping less-frequently accessed items sufficiently frozen
- Accu-Chill temperature management system uses built-in intuitive sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance
- FreshFlow produce preserver can extend the freshness of produce by using filters to absorb excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawer helps you preserve the freshness of your favourite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper
Elegant, convenient design
- SpillGuard glass shelves contain spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below
- Easily organizes and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer
- Monochromatic stainless steel exterior finish fits into any kitchen décor
Energy efficient and easy
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary
- ENERGY STAR qualified to conserve natural resources and help save you money on utility bills
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 354 reviewers who responded, 324 would recommend this product.
- Disappointed- November 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am not happy with the new fridge. In order to keep the refrigerator at the desired temperature, 2 degrees Celsius, I have to keep the temperature setting at 7, the coldest rating. In the future I don't have any room to move to make future adjustments to keep the desired temperature. Also don't like that there is not egg holder, I could purchase one but the fridge should come with one. I don't like the fact that there is no "stop" on the fridge door swinging out too far and there is no auto close feature on the door also. I am not happy with the fridge and if I had to do it over again I would not purchase this product. I would not recommend this productNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great fridge- September 24, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this fridge a month ago and I am so happy I did. I had to replace my old fridge as it was not working anymore. I did not have a lot of money to spend and this fridge was just what I was looking for and so much more. I love that the freezer is on the bottom. There is so much space to store things. Plus, a big bonus is that things in the freezer are now organised and so much easier to find. Also, nothing falls on me as I look for items! Yay! It is Lso easy to find things in the fridge as things are at eye level. No more lost carrots in the back of the bottom of the fridge. As you can see I live my new fridge. I hope it continues to bring me joy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks Great, Sounds Awful- April 16, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) The smooth finish, streamlined handles and slightly retro rounded corners were a perfect fit for our kitchen style. This was also our first bottom-mount fridge and we find the layout much more convenient than the traditional top-mount. Unfortunately the hum of the compressor is noticeably louder than the 20-year-old budget-brand fridge that it replaced and within a few days it we also began hearing recurring buzzing and knocking noises. A repair person informed us the loud hum was normal for modern fridges and that we'd need a new part to fix the other sounds. Three weeks later we're still waiting for that part to arrive.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.