Whirlpool 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Slide-In Electric Range (YWEE510S0FS) - Stainless Steel
Cooking in a flash, at the perfect temperature every time
- Frozen Bake technology eliminates the need to preheat the oven: just select the type of food, like frozen pizza, lasagna, or chicken fingers, enter the temperature and cook time on the package, and it will customize the cook accordingly
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity means you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously, or large items like a big homemade pizza or 20 lb. turkey
- Built-in sensor monitors the oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements so food will always bake evenly
- FlexHeat dual radiant element is like two cooking surfaces in one, with a 6" inner ring to heat small pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring for larger cookware like Dutch ovens
- Slide-in range seamlessly integrates with cabinets
Keeps tabs on cooking for you
- Knobless, guided cooktop LED controls include up/down arrows so you can set the ideal temperature, while heat level indicators will advise when food is simmering or sizzling and ready to eat
- Delay cook timer will automatically turn the oven on at a set time, to the temperature you specify, so it can be preheated by the time you get home from work
- Broiling temperature management system prevents the oven from overheating while still maintaining the perfect cooking temperature
- Certified (Stark) Sabbath Mode can keep the oven on a low temperature for days with the displays, lights, tones, and cleaning cycles disabled so you can keep food warm during Jewish Sabbath or holidays
- Customized self-cleaning technology can run a light, moderate, or heavy clean based on the soil level
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 37"
- Depth: 28.94"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Smooth Top Electric Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 688 reviewers who responded, 602 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Scratches on the burners with the first use- June 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I moved into a brand new house and the kitchen had a brand new 4.8 cu. ft. guided Electric Front Control Range with the easy to wipe ceramic glass cooktop. The range worked fine when I used it. Cooked evenly and how a normal range should. The next night I used the burner to make stir fry. The pan moved around a little bit on the burner but not excessively, it did a good job of coming to temperature etc., but after the stove cooled down I noticed scratches and marks on the burner. Makes me sick to think that the quality of this material cannot handle a pan on the burner. I thought it took a diamond to cut glass? So buyer, beware!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- love this range- November 28, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bough this slide in range about a month ago, I love how it looks, especially the completely smooth cooktop with no knobs! My only issue is that there is no lip that fits over the edge of the counters like my old range had. So there is about a 1/4" gap between my countertops and the range so it doesn't look built in like my other range did. After a lot of searching, I did find a trim kit that goes around the edge of the range so the gap is covered. While this works, I don't feel like its an ideal solution. Otherwise, the range is beautiful and the oven is large, but I'm not sure I would have bought it had I thought about this issueYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks nice- April 22, 2019
This oven was brand new with a house we just purchased. In a short time frame the black trim on the top started to scratch as other reviewers had mentioned. 4 months after we moved in the oven handle broke, separating the side and the glass from the oven door. At first we thought the screw was loose upon further inspection the black plastic that was holding it together had snapped apart at the top and the screw was also stripped. A 1200.00 stove should not break from less than average use as both my partner and I travel for work so we rarely use. As Murphyâs law would have it, it broke on a holiday weekend.
Not helpful (0)Report