Whirlpool 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Electric Range (YWEE745H0FS) - Black-on-Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Baking has never been more even or more easy
- Electric elements offer even and consistent heat making all your meals delicious
- 6.4 cu. ft. of capacity is big enough to hold one large dish, like a turkey, or a feast of several other smaller dishes at once
- True Convection cooking uses a 3rd element and a fan to evenly distribute hot air throughout the oven for a quick and consistent cooking experience every single time
- Temperature sensor monitors the heat output of your oven and cooking elements to ensure consistency of temperature so that every dish will be a success
- Convection Conversion automatically adjusts cooking times and temperatures to help your traditional recipes to always cook properly
- Slide-in range seamlessly fits in with cabinetry
Versatile elements give you more options
- FlexHeat triple radiant element features a 6 inch inner ring for use with small pots and pans, as well as 9" and 12" outer rings to accommodate even larger cookware.
- 5 radiant elements include 1 x 100W, 2 x 3000W, 1 x 300W/1300W, and 1 x 1200W, giving you a great range of options for cooking virtually anything
Preheating less means you’re eating sooner
- Frozen Bake technology means there’s no need to preheat the oven for frozen foods, getting them onto the table quicker than ever before
- Rapid Preheat gives you the option of using all of the range’s elements and fan to more quickly heat the lower oven for single-rack baking
Cleanup is easy, leaving more time for you
- AquaLift self-clean technology means there’s no need for harsh chemicals to clean your range--water and a low heat combine to remove baked-on foods from the bottom of your oven in just 50 minutes
- Easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop and dishwasher-safe knobs don’t just look good--they also make it easy to quickly and efficiently take care of messy spills
- Hidden bake element makes it easy to clean your range without an exposed element getting in your way.
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Smooth Top Electric Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 568 reviewers who responded, 485 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- not impressed- August 17, 2019
We bought this unit about 7 to 8 months ago. The range stopped working about a month ago and had a tech come to the house to tell me that I needed a new breaker in my fuse box. Replaced that only five minutes later after I turn on the range does it blow again. Lousy stove. and lousy service at Whirlpool.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Oven okay-Specifications are horrible- February 14, 2019
My husband and I built our home and it was completed in Nov. of last year. While building, our kitchen counter needed to have the exact specifications of our oven in order to measure out the counter properly. My husband and I decided on this Whirpool model and we got the specifications off the whirpool.ca website. We went straight to the source and followed their exact specifications to the letter. So our quartz counter top was cut and installed, with an additional 3" of counter space glued in to fir right behind the back of where the oven would go. Well, fast forward a month later when our oven was actually delivered and guess what? IT DIDN'T FIT BECAUSE OF THAT EXTRA 3" of counter top! My oven stuck out more than 3" from my cabinet, so you couldn't turn around to get to the sink! We followed exactly what we were told and we still had a massive problem! It didn't work. So not only did we pay for an extra piece of quartz that we did NOT need, we also had to PAY in order to have that extra piece at the back removed completely! Thanks a lot Whirpool. What kind of specifications tell your clients to do something that's actually not needed?Helpful (1)Not helpful (1)Report
- Good stove- November 12, 2020
So far I'm happy with it but haven't used it enough yet. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)