Whirlpool 30" 4-Element Induction Cooktop (GCI3061XB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Instant heat as you need it
- Four induction elements use electromagnetic energy to provide instant heat directly to cookware for precise control, accurate use, and flawless results so you can make anything from custard to stir-fry
- 9" 2,500-3,200-Watt left rear element, 8" 2,300-Watt right rear element, and dual 6" 1,400-Watt elements
- Boost function temporarily exceeds the max heat levels for rapid boiling of up to 3,200 Watts on the 9" element
- Simmer function automatically selects the low power level to maintain a constant simmer, preventing dishes like sauces and soups from boiling over
- Automatic Pan detection technology checks if a pan is suitable for the element on which you place it and provides feedback
Sleek and stylish
- Ceramic glass wide-open surface finished in black for a modern, stylish look that is also easy to clean
- Touch-activated glass controls add to the modern look and intuitive design
- Select precise temperatures with a touch of a finger
- Control lock prevents unintended or unauthorized use
- Width: 30.38"
- Height: 2.38"
- Depth: 21.31"
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- Whirlpool Electric Cooktop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
- Almost like gas- November 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We recently moved from a home that had a gas range that we loved to a home where gas was not an option. So we researched cooktops and chose the whirlpool 30" induction. We are really happy with this appliance, it heats up quickly and is adjustable to a lower temp when needed. Th controls are touch and easy to use and makes it very sleek. The surface itself seems very durable so far, unlike other smooth cooktops that scratch pretty easily. So far it has stayed like new and we use it everyday, many days twice. An unexpected bonus is that we are able to have a large drawer right under it, no need for that fake panel that looks like a drawer. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick to heat and cool down!- February 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am a "do it yourself" type of guy. I recently decided to upgrade the kitchen. I built all my cabinets and couldn't do anything less than purchase Whirlpool products to complete the upgrade. I am a 36 and 1/2 year employee and very proud of our company products. Why; because I truly know the great people and processes that build our products. I am quick to share "Inside pass" on social media to support our products. It has been a blessing for my family and appreciated for almost 4 decades. If I could pick things that could be improved with the product; it would be the very small amount of noise made when turning on the burners to a high temperature. Also, the touch pads can be a little touchy if a drop of water gathers around it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with our Whirlpool Gold 30" Electric Indiction Cooktop- October 13, 2014
We are overall pretty happy with our induction cooktop. We like the even heating and ability to control the temperature. Some issues with induction cookware working on front burners and not the back not sure if that is cooktop or cookware. Super easy to clean since nothing burns on cooking surface. Wish the finish wasnt so shiny. Shows every finger print. Controls in front is a nice feature but I have found its easy to lean over and turn them off by accident. Compared to the regular glass cooktop we replaced I would buy induction again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.