Whirlpool 33" 21.9 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting - Stainless Steel
The perfect environment to cool your food
- 22 cu. ft. refridgerator has plenty of space for all your food
- Accu-Chill temperature management system takes the guess work out of cooling your food by sensing what you've stored in your fridge and quickly creating the perfect cooling environment
- FreshFlow produce preserver ensures fruits and vegetables are stored at optimal temperatures so they stay fresh for longer
Put your food front and center
- Freezer drawer lets you quickly access your frozen items and is designed for easy organization
- SpillGuard glass shelves keep liquids in the shelf they spilled on so contents won't leak below
Save on your power bill
- ENERGY STAR qualified to keep your food cool without hiking utility bills
- LED lighting lights up late night snack runs and puts a natural spotlight on the contents of your refrigerator
- Adaptive Defrost monitors your freezer and only runs the defrost cycle when absolutely necessary
- Width: 32 5/8"
- Height: 70"
- Depth: 33 3/8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8117 reviewers who responded, 7729 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features and very functional- February 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My first bottom freezer refrigerator. I was skeptical about having a bottom freezer. I really enjoy the ease of the refrigerator placement. This unit had all the features on my list. Yesterday, I had to adjust one shelf up to accommodate an edible bouquet arrangement. Easy-peasy because of the fully adjustable glass shelves. The door is very capable of handling carton storage as well as condiment jars and butter, etc. The vegetable crisper drawers will hold alot of fresh veggies. The freezer baskets are large and store many items. Having an upper drawer for the ice container with enough storage for ice cream, ice paks etc. is very convenient.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the freezer compartment!- July 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When my old refrigerator died in the middle of summer heat, I was desperate. I've always loved Whirlpool and wanted another Whirlpool refrig. What sold me on this model was the freezer compartment. It is a huge drawer with lots of space inside to hold frozen items. Best of all, I just pull it out which means I don't have to stoop down to look inside and reach for things. I have bad arthritis in my lower back and hips which makes stooping and leaning far over very painful. But this model is perfect. No stooping or crouching. And this refrigerator holds lots more food, yet fits into the same space as my old one. I couldn't be happier!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spacious Fridge, but not freezer- September 13, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] so, I LOVE the fridge portion of this appliance, as it has plenty of room, and it's easy to organize things. I used to have a side by side, so I will say, I miss the water/ice in the door, but knew ahead of time that would be missing. There is hardly any freezer space in this. half of the top drawer is used by the ice maker, and the bottom 2 drawers are very limited in space...i had to remove the waffles from the box to even fit them with the other frozen veggies I had. :( i guess it's time to eat more perishable things. Overall, much quieter than side by side, and good value, but NOT if you use alot of frozen foods...you will be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.