Whirlpool 36" Under Cabinet Range Hood (UXT5536AAS) - Stainless Steel
- Convertible 36" hood effectively clears the air with 400 CFM of ventilation, and it also pairs perfectly with smaller cooking appliances
- 3 speed levels gives you some choice so you can always find the ideal fan speed for whatever dish you're making
- Pair of energy efficient halogen lights keep your cooktop brightly lit as you prepare meals
- Under-cabinet design discreetly hides the ugly ductwork in your cabinets for a seamless, built-in look
- Stainless steel design perfectly suits the modern aesthetic of a variety of cooktops and ranges, including many commercial grade models
- Dimensions: Width 91.14cm (35.88"); height 22.86cm (9"); depth 50.16cm (19.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Convertible Under-Cabinet Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Grease trap- September 6, 2020
Bought new home with this hood. Hood so far after 7 months works fine except there is no grease trap other than the filters, which are cleaned religiously. However, there is still grease that drops from the middle filter onto the stove. Grease accumulates on the motor and drops below. Not a good design. Should have a grease trap installed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst push button design- November 11, 2019
The push buttons you see on front are bad quality. We have chosen this for its high motor power but what is the use if the high speed button ejected every time we push other push buttons? Looks like they are just glued and every time I push one button, previous selected button ejects out. Could not fix it.
- Blower plastic part melted after heavy use- August 15, 2019
my range hood came with the new house that I have bought about one and half years ago. One day after heavy cooking on the stove for about an hour. And suddenly the blower became very loud. It turned out that blower's plastic fan blades have melted away.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.