Whirlpool 5 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WTW5000DW) - White - Open Box - Perfect Condition
These open box products have no visible dents or scratches. They're like new, just without the box.
Save time with an efficient washer
- 5 cu. ft. capacity can handle up to 3 baskets of clothing in a single load
- 12 wash cycles, including Deep Water, Bulky Items, Delicates, Casual, Heavy Duty, and more, as well as 5 water temperature and 4 water level options
- Top-load design provides easy access from the top so you don't have to crouch over
- Vibration reduction minimizes noise so you can place the washer on the second floor or next to your living room or bedroom
- ENERGY STAR qualification helps you cut back on energy costs
Better care for your clothes
- Do all the "washing" in the washing machine, that is, you don't have to soak clothes separately since a presoak option adds extra time to the wash before the cycle starts
- Deep Water wash cycle uses more water to loosen up stubborn soils so they don't stick around
- Low-profile impeller has a seamless surface and unique fins to direct clothes from the outer rim to the centre of the basket for a thorough yet gentle clean
- Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket is gentle on your clothes, minimizing damage from snags and fraying
What is a Major Appliance Open Box product?
Please note: Open box appliances must be scheduled for delivery within 14 days of purchase.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Top Load Washer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24709 reviewers who responded, 22023 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Washer- September 17, 2015
My old washer died after 11 years of use so after reading reviews and getting a good deal, I purchased the Whirlpool. It took getting used to since my old washer had the large agitator and only a few settings. Be sure to read the manual for this washer because your clothes may not get clean on the first go round. I've had to experiment but am happy with the results. Plus, I don't hit my hand on the agitator every time I unload the washer! My clothes aren't as tangled, and my electric bill has decreased. We don't have a water bill but we can tell the difference in the electric. I would recommend this washer to anyone looking for something new.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit busy but cleans well- March 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pluses: Stainless basket, high efficiency, lot of space for clothing. Indifferent: No real agitator, though it works well without one. Not a lot of information on ease or cost of repair, though Whirlpools typically have cost me less over time than many other manufacturers' products. Minuses: Controls are a fast departure from previous years, much more complicated and not as intuitive. Could confuse people who aren't technically savvy. Self balancing, etc, causes some random banging noises. Washer is generally noisier than previous one. I'd buy another with the caveat being reliability and ease/cost of repair when it does break.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfaction in Stepping up to a newer style. top loader.- January 3, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the presoak option on this washer! I used to have to manually stop the machine to let the clothes soak anf loosen the dirt, but this machine has it built in. I like not having a big central agitator too, it does a large load. Since we purchased this only a few months ago, I am still playing with the water level settings. Usually do my loads on Normal setting which may not be the most efficient, but it is hard to go to a low water setting for this one who likes seeing her clothes soaking in lots of water. The clothes come out more twisted but it does not seem to be a problem so far. I love a top-loader and am pleased with this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.