Whirlpool EveryDrop Ice & Water Refrigerator Filter (EDR4RXD1B)
- Ice and water filter is compatible with certain Whirlpool brand refrigerators and replaces previous UKF8001 filter
- Carbon block-style filter is NSF 401, NSF 42, NSF 53, and CSA certified
- EveryDrop triple filtration technology filters out 66 types of contaminants
- Reduces 26 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, metals, minerals, pesticides, cysts, industrial chemicals, Class I particulates, and chlorine
- Replace every 6 months to ensure clean, safe drinking water.
- Contaminants and other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water
- Whirlpool Ice & Water Refrigerator Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- To slow- July 25, 2019
The problem with this filter is that the water comes out too slow. Takes minutes to just fill up a glass of water.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Water after taste the day after- November 28, 2020
I bought a new french door whirlpool fridge with water and ice dispenser two weeks ago. It came with a brand new water filter. Water taste fine if you drink it right away. But if left water sit few hours like in a water bottle or a glass of water, water has an after taste. My water taste fine when I had Samsung fridge even if it was left a day after. I have flushed the water and checked water pipes. All is fine. Anyone experienced this?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible filter- April 2, 2021
Bought 3 of these filters and all 3 were bad. Would not work after a few days. Water trickle out then hammering sound would start. Was told its my water pressure but it is not a water pressure issue. Never had issue with Maytag original filter for years and now using other filters with no issue. Maybe the filter is to good that it reduces water flow and causes the issue... IDN.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.