Whirlpool SideKicks 18.0 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer (WSZ57L18DM) - Stainless Steel
- 18 cu. ft. capacity offers plenty of space to meet all of your freezer needs
- Interior lit with LED lighting, so you can see deep into your freezer with the help of long-lasting, energy-efficient bulbs
- Convenient, up-front electronic temperature controls let you modify your freezer's internal temperature to suit its contents
- Fast Freeze Option drives freezer temperatures down by 10 degrees Celscius past its coldest setting, allowing you to quickly freeze large amounts of food to lock in freshness
- Optional icemaker helps you ensure that you always have enough ice on hand for seamless party prepping
- Side-swinging doors pair with adjustable shelves, gallon door buckets, and slide-out wire baskets to keep every item in easy reach
- Pizza pocket saves space when storing large, awkward items like frozen pizzas
- Frost-free defrost automatically prevents frost build-up, so you'll never have to empty the freezer for a manual defrost again
- Temperature alarm notifies you when the freezer's temperature rises, so it's easy to ensure that you're maintaining the ideal temperature for every item
- Width: 76.83 cm (30.25")
- Height: 169.54 cm (66.75")
- Depth: 79.37 cm (31.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Upright Freezer
- User Manuals
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not very pleased.- June 20, 2017
My wife and I recently bought a house and purchased the refrigerator and freezer sidekick combo. Within the first year the refrigerator had to be repaired 2x. Here we are now at year 2.5 and my freezer has now stopped working and the part needed to repair it is discontinued. Luckily a few months back I purchased an extended warranty because the insurance company called me last week to let me know that I am being given about half the value of my freezer back and that I am going to need to purchase a new freezer. We have been very displeased with the Whirlpool sidekicks that we purchased 2.5 years ago to say the least.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Family of Chefs- February 14, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It keeps thing cold and looks nice. It fits in my custom designed kitchen. It replaced a previous Whirlpool that leaked constantly and continually had a large amount of ice accumulating below the bottom rack. Nothing else fit in the kitchen without paying thousands to have cabinets and counter redesigned to fit new appliance. The new configuration is NOT good. Fewer shelves on the door. I liked the shelves to hold butter, boxes and plastic containers of vegetables. You added a bin and removed a shelf. Bins are terrible. I am constantly shuffling things to find what I want. I like things neat and stacked not thrown in bins. We are a family of chefs (graduated from culinary school) .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great concept, worked fine, now cheaper quality- February 15, 2018
I loved these 13 years ago when I bought them. Designed my whole kitchen around them. They worked great and stored tons. A much better idea than the high end built ins. Then the fridge went out and had to buy a whole new set. Am sorely disappointed in the new models. Lots of wasted space on the doors for both fridge and freezer. Who needs 4 veg bins?? Super plasticy ice tray for freezer. Would have never bought these again buy have to unless redesign kitchen. These are such a great idea, Whirlpool, why did you ruin them???No, I would not recommend this to a friend.