Whirpool 24" Wall Mount Canopy Range Hood - Stainless Steel
Easily clear food odours
- 24-inch (60cm) width wall-mounted range hood fits perfectly in small kitchens
- 3-speed push button controls let you adjust the power from low, medium and high
- 300-CFM fan quickly clears smoke and food odours from your kitchen
- Stainless steel design fits seamlessly with existing stainless steel appliances
Light up your cooking surface
- Aluminum mesh grease filter traps grease and cleans up quickly by running it through the dishwasher
- Halogen lights offer natural lighting and illuminate your cooking surface so you have a better view of your skillet, pots, or pans
- Width: 60.96 cm (24")
- Height: 96.52 cm (38")
- Depth: 50.8 cm (20")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- 24-Inch Wall-Mount Canopy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Low Quality!- February 8, 2017
This was installed as part of the "gourmet" kitchen in my new home. The range hood itself is great, the vent cover (part that goes from top of range hood into ceiling) is adjustable which makes it extremely flimsy -- the vent itself feels like very thin tin. Anytime you touch it, it moves out of alignment, so it's very hard to clean. You would think there would be a bracket for the middle section of the vent cover, i.e., where you make your height adjustments, that would stabilize it, but there isn't. If I had known how flimsy the vent cover was, I would have asked to pick a different range hood all together. All the rest of my kitchen appliances are Whirlpool and so far, I have no problem with them, but I would not recommend this product at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.