Winmoor Home 64" Fireplace TV Stand with Logs Firebox - Grey Wash
Available online only
- Firebox with logs features a flame display and heat that are independently adjustable with two switches on the front of the fireplace
- 4600-BTU electric heating element efficiently warms spaces up to 400 sq. ft.
- Two open shelves and two cabinets with adjustable shelving provide storage and display space for consoles, remotes, accessories, and other items
- Cable management system keeps cords and wires neat and tucked away
- Accommodates televisions up to 64"
- Engineered with high-grade medium-density fibreboard, warp-free wood composite, and multi-grain laminate for long-lasting durability
- Grey wash finish incorporates effortlessly into your existing décor
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: Width: 147.32cm (58"); height: 81.28cm (32"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- Tall Rustic Fireplace TV Stand for TV's up to 64" - Grey Wash
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great value and makes my wife happy- January 8, 2021
I really like and most importantly my wife really likes it. It wasn’t too hard to put together but it’s very nice to have two people doing it. Took a couple hours and some cursing but I find it hard to believe any fireplace is easy to put together. The benefit of this one is the use of cambolts and wooden dowels which makes things easier. The directions were also easy to follow. Lastly for the price, you can’t beat it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor product- November 7, 2020
It is great online, but horrible to put together and then using stickers to cover where things are. This could of been better planned out. The instructions are not clear at all. I had to take things apart to correct things. Certain sections did not align properly either, so there are gaps. By myself this took over 4 hours to put together and this is not my first time either.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great purchase- June 11, 2021
I love it! I put it together by myself but would highly suggest having two people to make it easier. It's sturdy, tall, and looks great in my living room. Can't wait until winter to use the fireplace. Highly recommend this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.