Winmoor Home 65" TV Stand - Stone Grey
Available online only
- Accommodates TVs up to 65"
- Open and closed shelving provide ample room for electronics, accessories, and decorative items
- Adjustable shelves allow you to customise your storage options
- Cord management system helps keep cables neat and tidy
- Modern farmhouse style features sliding barn doors and black painted metal accents
- Medium-density fibreboard, laminate, and metal ensure long-lasting strength
- Stone grey finish adds rustic charm and pairs beautifully with any colour palette
- Assembly required with an expected assembly time of 60 minutes for two people
- Dimensions: Width: 148cm (58"); height: 72cm (28"); depth: 41cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy with the purchase- August 28, 2021
It’s sturdy and will hold your 65” TV with ease. I like that the back panel is laminated on both sides as well. The shelve hight and width will hold any electronic. Though the depth of the cabinet may be too small. I had to cutout a whole in back panel to fit my HDMI cable connected to my Sony Receiver but I knew that before i purchased it. So, no surprise there. The doors do not match exactly but it’s not bad. Over all I’m happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect- January 24, 2021
This is exactly what I was looking for in a tv stand! I love the look and the quality is great. It was a little tricky to put together and we had to make some minor changes after realizing some pieces were on backwards, so read the directions very carefully for assembly. Overall, very satisfied with the product and the process of purchasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks really nice!- August 14, 2020
We really like this tv stand. I wish we would have listened to the reviews when they said to turn the back piece of wood upside down so that the hole for the wires to go thru is level with the middle shelf instead of at the top of the shelf.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.