Winmoor Home 70" Fireplace TV Stand - Charcoal
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Accommodates flat panel televisions with a diagonal measurement of up to 70"
- For instant warmth, simply plug in the electric fireplace insert -- no electrician required
- Adjustable shelving can hold your media players, cable boxes, gaming systems, and more
- Integrated cable management system hides cables to streamline appearance and reduce clutter
- Rustic country style TV stand features a rich textured finish and exudes warmth, charm, and laid back vibes
- Crafted from medium-density fibreboard with a durable laminate finish
- Estimated 60-minute assembly time by 2 people
- Dimensions: Width: 177.8cm (70"); height: 60.96cm (24"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- PERFECT!!!- April 23, 2021
Love the way it looks, easy to put together and great buy for the price!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walker Edison fireplace TV stand- March 3, 2022
I love this stand. It looks great in my living room. It’s really easy to move but I don’t have my TV sitting on it weighing down. The fireplace is great but takes a lot of juice to run. Kicks my breaker every time I turn it on. I can run the fire all day though and that’s really all I care about. I live in a old house and need more outlets put in. I would definitely purchase this again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hasn't even shipped- August 5, 2020
It's been a month and it hasn't even shipped... will give it a one star until I get the product. So far not pleased at all. Will update later when it finally ships/arrivesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- I like it.- June 21, 2022
Easy to install, and its really beautiful. my first REAL TV stand. I have a 70" Tv on it and there is some room for décor on the side. but the only thing that I dont like, you have to get up and turn on the fireplace (there are two switches one for heat and one to turn on the "fire") if it came with a remote that would have been awesome. Also you can not control the temperature on it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks just as described.- July 19, 2018
Serves its purpose and gets the job done. The color is actually better than expected. The directions were a little wonky & took a little longer than expected but it is still a nice entertainment center.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.