Winmoor Home 70" TV Stand - Black
Available online only
- Holds a flat-panel television up to a maximum of 70 inches
- Transitional style beautifully blends classic elegance and contemporary appeal for a look that blends seamlessly with your existing furniture
- High-grade MDF construction and a laminate finish add durability
- Roomy, adjustable shelves hold your media components, DVDs, games, and more
- Cable-management system keeps unsightly cords tucked away
- 250lb. total weight capacity
- Some assembly required with an expected assembly time of one hour for two people
- Dimensions: Width: 177.8cm (70"); height: 60.96cm (24"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice tv stand- 16 juin 2020
This is a nice tv stand. The price is alright, not too expensive. I’m glad that mine came in one piece. What I meant by one piece is that all the parts came to me wholesome and weren’t broken or damaged like some buyers who got theirs. Also the instructions weren’t that hard to follow, but it did take us about an hour or so to assemble it together. The black rustic wood looked great, and I liked that it matches and fits well below my 77 in. TV. After decorating it, the stand came out looking very nice. Overall, a lovely entertainment stand to have in your house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Sturdy- 3 octobre 2021
The negative reviews scared me but I decided to take a chance. The packing was probably THE best packing ever! Maybe because of past issues they corrected an error. Not 1 dent, scratch nor a damaged end on any pieces! I placed every part including the hardware on the floor. It took several hours, had lunch and dinner, went back to it. I’m used to putting my own certain furniture together but this was very satisfying to do out of the others. I had to pat myself on the back for this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks great- 31 mars 2018
The appearance is wonderful but quality is poor. I have a 50” Sony on the stand and looks good with it. The stand damages easily. When putting together and assembling a leg and the top got a little damaged just by another piece hitting them. The stickers that cover the screw pieces don’t stick to good. They keep coming off. Would be better if it came with plugs to cover the screws. The price is not worth it in my opinion. I would say about $100 is a fair price just because the quality.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.