Winmoor Home 78" TV Stand - Grey
Available online only
- Accommodates a flat-panel television with a diagonal measurement of up to 78"
- Adjustable shelving for your media components, gaming systems, and more
- Two beadboard side doors open to offer plenty of storage space for any media such as video games, DVDs, and more
- Integrated cable management system hides unsightly cord clutter
- Rustic country style highlights the textures found in nature, such as distressed wood elements
- Crafted from laminated medium-density fibreboard with a durable laminate finish
- Estimated 60-minute assembly time by 2 people with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: Width: 177.8cm (70"); height: 60.96cm (24"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 20 inch crack- June 17, 2019
Right on the front there is a 20 inch crack in the bottom panel of laminate covering the wood. I didn't see it until I had finished putting it together. Overall it does seem quite a sturdy unit, and if it wasn't for this huge crack I would have been happy with it. I do not want to take it fully apart again as I just bought a TV to put it on and cannot do without a place to put my TV on while another one arrives. So I've very disappointed with this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- cheap materials used- September 14, 2020
very narrow its scary as top heavy as an 82in tv is that they would make this stand out of cheap material and that narrow. So the price was too go to be true you get what you pay for spend a couple hundred more and get something sturdy specially if investing in a high quality tvNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- nice looking furniture peice- February 28, 2020
I bought this T.V. stand so I could put a bigger TV on it had so problem with assembly a couple pieces were warped but finally finished after to days and with the help of 48" furniture clamps I love the style of it and it looks greakYes, I would recommend this to a friend.