Winmoor Home Highboy 60" Fireplace TV Stand - Barnwood
Available online only
- Beautiful, easy-to-install electric fireplace insert with simple plug-in unit -- no electrician required
- Cable management system organizes unruly cords and cables for a tidy appearance
- Rustic country design brings a charming, country flair right into your home
- Holds one TV up to 60", with thee adjustable shelves behind two glass doors to provide ample storage
- Constructed with high-grade MFD and laminate, with tempered glass doors, for lasting durability
- Textured barnwood finish keep this piece up-to-date with an on-trend colour and finish
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: Width: 147.32cm (58"); height: 81.28cm (32"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- TV Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- AWFUL!!! Waste of 350.00!- January 19, 2019
We just bought a new house and we were so excited about this product! This tv stand was delivered in a beat up box! Open it to discover piece number 14 was snapped in half!! We needed it so we glued that piece back together. Then during assembly realize the holes are drilled in the wrong spot on top and side panels. The top where the tv sits is literally only held On by two screws! So we have to move it by picking up on the bottom. Also it’s made out of partical board like material most if not all of the pieces had a nick or scratch on it. Seriously the cheapest looking furniture I’ve ever wasted money on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks nice, a little bit of a headache- December 13, 2020
It looks really nice! It took a few hours to assemble (solo) would have been a lot easier with 2 people. It was missing a key part required to mount the doors, I’ve requested the part through the Walker Edison website... we’ll see how the customer service is... Also one of the door handles was shorter than the other and for that reason I could only properly mount one of the door handles. Two other things, one of the steps towards the end (16?) made absolutely 0 sense. The second (20/21?) wanted me to screw in 4 screws into holes that weren’t there (to secure the fire place). So I used a pointer and smaller screws to create those holes. All in all it looks really nice... just hoping I can get the parts and mount the doors soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not overly impressed- November 25, 2018
I ordered this console online. Picked it up in store. After I was down to installing the doors, I discovered the holes were drilled on the wrong side of the door for the hinges. I redrilled the holes on the correct side. I really wasn't too impressed. Some of the cam locks failed to tighten properly. That made it not as sturdy as I would have liked. Overall, it is pretty to look at. Would have hoped for better quality for the money spent on it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.