Winmoor Home Mid Century Modern 68" TV Stand - Slate Grey
Available online only
- Versatile piece makes a stunning storage cabinet or stand for TVs up to 68"
- Three adjustable shelves and three stationary shelves provide plenty of room for electronics, linens, or kitchenware
- Open and closed storage options let you organize and display your belongings
- Cord management system keeps your electronic cables neat and tidy
- Adjustable rubber feet protect your floor from accidental scratches
- Mid-century modern styling boasts clean lines and iconic angled legs
- Crafted from high-grade, laminated medium-density fibreboard with metal legs and a tempered glass shelf for beauty and durability
- Slate grey finish pairs effortlessly with your existing colour palette and décor
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: Width: 60"; height: 24"; depth: 16"
- 60" Mid Century Modern TV Stand - Slate Grey
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Structurally nice with some cosmetic issues- September 9, 2021
Stand is nice and what we wanted, however upon recording it, it had about a 3 inch long scratch on the top of it and a small ding in one of the doors. I was able to match the door dings with some paint I had on hand and the scratch on top is covered by decorations. Best Buy would not replace the individual parts and I would have had to box everything up and send it back for a replacement. They did however refund 10% of the purchase price which I deemed fair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tv stand is good- July 17, 2021
Good basic tv stand, definitely “you get what you pay for” but if you go in not expecting the most it’ll be perfectly fine. Fits my 65” tv wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s alright...- September 18, 2020
Serves the purpose in a secondary living room. Typical partial board.. you get what you pay for. Easy enough to put together. Looks decent.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.