Winmoor Home Modern Farmhouse 64" TV Stand - White Oak
Available online only
- Versatile piece makes a stunning storage cabinet, kitchen buffet, or stand for TVs up to 64"
- Three adjustable shelves and three stationary shelves provide plenty of room for electronics, linens, or kitchenware
- Sliding barn doors let you close off the middle or both sides for a flexible configuration
- Cord management system ensures cables stay neat and tidy
- Modern styling is infused with farmhouse charm for a rustic-chic vibe
- Crafted from high-grade, laminated medium-density fibreboard for beauty and durability
- White oak finish with a wood-grain texture pairs effortlessly with your existing colour palette and décor
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: Width: 58"; height: 28"; depth: 16"
- 58" Modern Farmhouse Wood TV Stand - White Oak
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the look- January 31, 2021
Shipping Arrival: Surprisingly the box was delivered via FedEx with no damage. Upon opening the packaging, noticed this particular Walker Edison (W/E) stand was well packaged and protected. Installation: Since this was my 4th time buying from W/E, I knew what to expect when assembling the stand. If this is your first time buying their products, I highly recommend paying attention to all of the small details in the illustrations because one small mistake could be a big mistake. Every hole and groove must match the illustration and if it doesn’t, that means you have the item installed incorrectly (upside down, backwards, etc.). Once completed look: The White Oak Seems to be a better “wood” than some of their other products that are just a faux wood wrap. If you have a standard sized receiver and connect HDMI cables or any cables to the receiver, you may have issues with the sliding doors. The depth of my receiver fits perfectly without anything connected, but once connected there’s no room to push the unit back for the doors to slide in front of the center console. I believe my only option will be to modify the back panel by cutting a square hole near the inputs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for the money- June 27, 2020
Very easy to put together. Looks amazing and functions amazingly well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.