Winmoor Home Modern Farmhouse 78" TV Stand - Rustic Oak
Available online only
- Versatile piece makes a stunning storage cabinet, kitchen buffet, or stand for TVs up to 78"
- Three adjustable shelves, and three stationary shelves provide plenty of room for electronics, linens, or kitchenware
- Open and closed storage options let you display some items and keep others tucked away out of sight
- Cord management system helps keep cables neat and tidy
- Modern styling seamlessly blends farmhouse and traditional charm
- Crafted from high-grade, laminated medium-density fibreboard and metal for beauty and durability
- Dark walnut finish pairs effortlessly with your existing colour palette and décor
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: 70"; height: 24"; depth: 16"
- 70" Modern Farmhouse TV Stand - Rustic Oak
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- False advertisement- July 3, 2021
It’s a really nice tv stand but words of caution: It says it’s for up to 80” TVs. However, on the box and on the instruction manual it says for up to 70” TVs. Also, when searched on YouTube, it says it’s for up to 65” TVs. So careful for all you 65” and above tv buyers wanting this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great size, Simple to assemble, Easy to scratch- August 21, 2020
We have a large wall and a TV mounted on it. This piece fits it perfectly and works great with the kiddo's gaming systems. Only took the wife and I 45 minutes or so to put together. However the top scratches EXTREMELY easy - otherwise it would have received 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong apartment.- February 2, 2021
My order got delivered on the wrong apartment. Thankfully nobody got it! I was so upset when I came to see there was nothing in front of my door, so i looked around the other complex and I found it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.